3421 GOTE sold...what about europe?

Timmy C ... where in Melbourne. Local JB didn't have it so I fucking killed everyone in the store. NEVER DENY AN ANTHRAX FAN...

I so want this album....

lespaulbass666 said:
but freakbrother, if charlie sold his drumset, he could buy a pair of tits like brittney's!!!
yeah, and I'm sure, he sings better than that b.... barby.
But I wont visualise charly in high heels, tanga and bra!

But I'm sure, 'Thrax would sell much more if he would do that!
(and we could see 'em on cnn!)
Thank god 'm not a promoter! :D

Aliasp - I don't know where exactly Mate. I rang JB's here in Adelaide and they somehow could see on their computer system that it was instore 'somewhere' in Melbourne. That's all I can tell you.

Just try ringing a JB's store and they should be able to let you know where it is. The store here I go to could see pretty much anywhere they wanted to on the computer.

It's sad that we fans have to go to these lengths to pick up our fave band's new release though, hey.

I got my copy of TGOTE at best buy in lacrosse 4 days after the release (as soon as I got out of the woods). There was only a couple copies left too. And no copies of WCFYA. In fact I seem to remember not even hearing radio play for any WCFYA songs for about two weeks after its release. I was going to give the radio station some shit too but then they started playing safe home and a couple others on a regular basis. I've been playing TGOTE for everyone too, trying to get them to buy it. If the record company won't back the albums we'll just have to spread the word. Tell all your friends, these albums should be doing a lot better.

well apparently JB are getting it today (Monday 6/12) here in Melbourne.... and when I asked which imported version is it (US or Europe) the guy just went ah ...um ... so I KILLED THAT FUCKER TOO.

I nearly ordered the album from Amazon in the UK but kinda freaked when I saw I would have to pay around $AUD55 for quick delivery ... for FFS!!!!!!

I just got it (the standard edition) from JBs in Adelaide - they had about 30 copies instore which I thought is great!