#@!$%@!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Took me 4 f*cking hours to get home tonight!!!!

Thank god my wife remembered to tape LOST...

And yes, I know I don't have TIVO already, so shuttie!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks....

Yeah, though why am I typing here, when I have to get up at 4 so I have time to shovel, shower, and get dressed so I can sit in the car for another couple hours tomorrow morning?? WOOPIE!!

hahahahahahahahaah I dont miss driving to work and back. I take a 20 minute EL ride to work and back. One block to the station from home. Had LOST waiting for me on my DVDR. Nice.

Fuck! I got up earlier to shovel snow so I could get my car out. I got to work at my usual time and about an hour ago we got sent home. I should of just not showed up.

So how much snow did Chicago get? And how are the roads? I was hoping to drive up for the Queensryche show tomorrow if the roads aren't too bad. We got about 7 or 8 inches of snow downstate. I hate missing shows because of the weather, but it is about a 3 hour drive for me.

Here are the latest totals from weather.com as of 9:40AM:

THE LATEST SNOWFALL REPORTS FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CHICAGO/ROMEOVILLE, IL: AURORA, 12.0"... BATAVIA, 11.5"... 15 MILES NORTHWEST OF CHICAGO, 10.4"... ELGIN, 10.2"... WINFIELD, 9.9"... CICERO, 9.6"... NEAR DOWNERS GROVE, 9.1"... KANKAKEE, 8.5"... BARTLETT, 8.2"... NEAR BURNHAM, 8.0"... NORTHBROOK, 7.6"... NEAR MCHENRY, 7.5"... OAK PARK, 6.8"... MONTGOMERY, 5.8".

I think the city got about 6 inches, but don't quote me. There's a mass cleanup effort goin' on now, FINALLY (and LATE if i do say so myself)! You may be OK for the trip up here, but I dunno.

Screw all of you who got a SNOW DAY today. Once again, it's me and the boss, that's it! There are people who live CLOSER that "just couldn't make it". Cry me a fucking river. Excuse me. I'm gonna go hold the fort down.

That is all.

~Rachel

Near Downer's Grove (where I border here in Lombard) got 9.1"???!!!???

No wonder my back is killing me after shoveling!!!!

I NEED TO INVEST IN A SNOW BLOWER!!!!

So how much snow did Chicago get? And how are the roads? I was hoping to drive up for the Queensryche show tomorrow if the roads aren't too bad. We got about 7 or 8 inches of snow downstate. I hate missing shows because of the weather, but it is about a 3 hour drive for me.

I hope they don't cancel that BRUNCH WITH QUEENSRYCHE!

I got a heck of a lot but I live a block from the EL stop and then 2 blocks from the stop to work so I have to go in. Plus it is Super Bowl weekend and everyone is trying to get thier last minute commecials on TV. I will be glad when it is over.

I got a heck of a lot but I live a block from the EL stop and then 2 blocks from the stop to work so I have to go in. Plus it is Super Bowl weekend and everyone is trying to get thier last minute commecials on TV. I will be glad when it is over.

Did you hear some company paid $200,000 for LITERALLY a 2 second spot?
I guess all they will get off in that time is the company name.
Can't even remember what the product is.

F*ck this Super Bowl. Tom "Gangbang" Brady VS Baby Face Manning..
They can both eat a bowl of f*ck for all I care.

Did you hear some company paid $200,000 for LITERALLY a 2 second spot?
I guess all they will get off in that time is the company name.
Can't even remember what the product is.

F*ck this Super Bowl. Tom "Gangbang" Brady VS Baby Face Manning..
They can both eat a bowl of f*ck for all I care.

yeah for a 30 second spot is is like 2.5 million. I got to close caption a bunch of the spots....yeah that wasnt nerve racking...dont screw this 2 million dollar job up.....thanks.