#@!$%@!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the latest totals from weather.com as of 9:40AM:

THE LATEST SNOWFALL REPORTS FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CHICAGO/ROMEOVILLE, IL: AURORA, 12.0"... BATAVIA, 11.5"... 15 MILES NORTHWEST OF CHICAGO, 10.4"... ELGIN, 10.2"... WINFIELD, 9.9"... CICERO, 9.6"... NEAR DOWNERS GROVE, 9.1"... KANKAKEE, 8.5"... BARTLETT, 8.2"... NEAR BURNHAM, 8.0"... NORTHBROOK, 7.6"... NEAR MCHENRY, 7.5"... OAK PARK, 6.8"... MONTGOMERY, 5.8".

I think the city got about 6 inches, but don't quote me. There's a mass cleanup effort goin' on now, FINALLY (and LATE if i do say so myself)! You may be OK for the trip up here, but I dunno.

Screw all of you who got a SNOW DAY today. Once again, it's me and the boss, that's it! There are people who live CLOSER that "just couldn't make it". Cry me a fucking river. Excuse me. I'm gonna go hold the fort down.

That is all.

~Rachel

Thanks for the info!

yeah for a 30 second spot is is like 2.5 million. I got to close caption a bunch of the spots....yeah that wasnt nerve racking...dont screw this 2 million dollar job up.....thanks.

I can picture Bob at work on these spots carrying on a conversation with the advertising executives.

"Are you stupid? You really think you'll sell a product with this ad? No one wants to see this. Using an overexposed Beyonce song won't get anyone interested. What you need is an Elvenking song!"

:)

Ken

I can picture Bob at work on these spots carrying on a conversation with the advertising executives.

"Are you stupid? You really think you'll sell a product with this ad? No one wants to see this. Using an overexposed Beyonce song won't get anyone interested. What you need is an Elvenking song!"

Ken

:lol: X 10000

WIN!

Ken

I have done stuff simular like that. I gave Oprah's higher ups some ideas for shows.

One question about Lost:loco:..I'm confused about them being in civiliaztion.....Did they get rescued and then come back..........do they jump to the past and then go back to the now....Cause why the hell is Jack visiting Lumpy in the mental institute and then Lumpoy says we have to go back:Smug:

ahhh i get it....They are just leading up to that and how they were reccued so they go back and forth....Give me a break..I';m Ukrainian

Oh man, we might need another thread!

As you can guess, last season ended with the hope of getting rescued.
We find out at the end that the people who parachuted onto the island who claim they have a rescue boat are not who they say they are.

Anyhow, the season finale forshadowed the future (where we originally thought was actually another flashback). Jack asks Kate to visit him, and he says something like, "We shouldn't have left the island"

Hugo in the looney bin is indeed the future. He is referred to as one of the "Oceanic 6" Therefore, we can assume that somehow only SIX make it off the island.

When Jack visits him in the looney bin, he said, "I should grow a beard"

Well, in the glimpse of the future that we see at last season's end, Jack has a beard already.

So now we sort of seen the beginning of the future, and later into the future.

So, are you LOST???????? :lol:

I didn't get a fucking snow day >:/

And there were like 1,000 students that didn't show up (out of 1600ish)

Stupid stupid me @_@

We had a snow day at college today thanks to the snow. And I stayed up until 5AM doing 10 hours worth of homework last night... And then got to go back to bed after getting up this morning. So good!