Worcester rollcall

*bump*
whee!
but i do hope they come into boston next year...
avalon would be sweet!
or the orpheum... maybe berklee... would be nice to be able to get sweet seats, tho' it makes the moshers unhappy.

I'm not sure if any of you locals read the Boston Herald ???

Yesterdays Edge section had a review of Ghost Reveries & they gave it 3 1/2 stars.

Dave Wedge says "No three-minute radio hits on this near-masterpiece from the Swedish prog-death metal band. Every track is an innovative, dark, mystical journey. This is metal on a grandiose scale that touches on every genre & subgenre from stoner rock to grindcore to straight-up thrash. Mixing gentle acoustic moments & classical overtones into the chaos. Opeth proves metal can exist beyond the mosh pit"

I agree with most, but I do like mosh pits !

This is the 1st time I've noticed an Opeth review in a major paper. Dammit Roadrunner

opeth8 said:
I'm not sure if any of you locals read the Boston Herald ???

Yesterdays Edge section had a review of Ghost Reveries & they gave it 3 1/2 stars.

Dave Wedge says "No three-minute radio hits on this near-masterpiece from the Swedish prog-death metal band. Every track is an innovative, dark, mystical journey. This is metal on a grandiose scale that touches on every genre & subgenre from stoner rock to grindcore to straight-up thrash. Mixing gentle acoustic moments & classical overtones into the chaos. Opeth proves metal can exist beyond the mosh pit"

I agree with most, but I do like mosh pits !

This is the 1st time I've noticed an Opeth review in a major paper. Dammit Roadrunner
what did they have for negatives?

So today is finally the day. It feels like forever, but I'm just so glad it's here. This is going to be one awesome time :headbang:

Per needs to be upfront and louder, and he's definitely the best headbanger in the band. Mikael's stage banter was entertaining, and so was the guy who screamed 'OPEEEEEEETH' after the little vocal lesson. :lol: