???

Taotrac

Aug 30, 2006
http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl;j...bNaNe3qTe0?it=A&id=19985&sc=13&category=90643

Wonders:
If this site is really beleivable.
If the "signed booklet" is real, and not signed by some random person.
What in the world is the "mellotron heart" song its talking about? seems to me like someone did a random song and claimed to be opeth, cuz they havent said a thing about this song.
Other than that, this package sounds nice, just....
I really dont want a fake song or a real/fake autograph messing up the booklet, it gets on my nerves when artists will sign all over a great picture...wish they'd sign in a off place or on a blank page...

Theendrecords are they official Opeth distributors in north america. SO yes you can trust them.

P.S. I think it's too late for a signed booklet. It's been available for over a week and their will be a max of 500 signed booklet IMO.

haste! i hate it when you preorder as soon as you have that option and then there's an offer like this

What you should do is get the special edition, then see opeth live and try to get them to autograph it in an area where you approve. :p

You don't have to worry about them signing it on part of the booklet you care about, as they did the signed booklets with the Ghost Reveries special edition, and they simply included a second booklet with the signature on it.

Yeah...the first thing I bought pre-ordered was Nocturno Culto's dvd. I got it and was like...sweet...and thats about it :p much better to get it signed in person.

Though I did preorder watershed signed, so clearly I haven't learned anything :kickass:

yeah id be interested to know as well, i think its been available since maybe 2 wednesdays ago? and i ordered it last monday, so heres hoping i got it :headbang:

Sent: Monday , April 28, 2008 01:19 am EDT (GMT-04:00)
Subject: Opeth- Watershed limited edition signings

Are the limited edition signed booklets included with the pre-order of Opeth - Watershed still available? The availability will determine which purchase I make with The End.

Thank you in advance for your time in response!

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:34:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for getting touch. Unfortunately we can't be sure if you will be getting one of the books until we sit down and process all of the pre-orders. Right now it looks like it might be too late, but we're trying to get more than the initial 300 we were alotted.

Thanks!
Drew

About the CD, Mellotron Heart, what is it exactly? Is it an Opeth production, a single or something? :err:

I hope I ordered soon enough. I think it was the 23rd.

its a cd single, one song, melltron heart, now im sure to be corrected but my interpretation of what it is is a different version of porcelin heart, whether it be in the melltron style(if that is a style) or possibly a heavier version

i apologise in advance if im wrong

its a cd single, one song, melltron heart, now im sure to be corrected but my interpretation of what it is is a different version of porcelin heart, whether it be in the melltron style(if that is a style) or possibly a heavier version

i apologise in advance if im wrong

If it is an exclusive Opeth track then I am very disappointed that I cant afford this right now.

For some reason I believe this is a typo and they are referring to the Porcelain Heart cd single instead... Could be wrong, but that's my guess.