4/18 Cleveland Review

cool, so the first concert i get to go to is gunna be cool and not crap. nice.i really hope they play kissing the shadows. that would be too cool.

I'm seeing the show tomorrow... it should be awesome. Bodom ruled with Dimmu, so it will be nice to see them again.

However, it will be very hard, even for Iced Earth, to top two bands: Blind Guardian and Vader. best. live bands. ever.

IcedFlames said:
they didn't play "Hatecrew Deathroll" "Downfall" "You're Better Off Dead" or any others.. there were 8 at the most. Echo anywhere?

they closed with downfall
it was great the mosh pit was going and in the middle of the song they stopped and it and seemingly confused the hell out of the crazy motherfuckers.

and the smnnews.com setlist is wrong.

thats badass when they stop dead silent in the middle of a song
the alexi just got kicks and they rock on

NeedledWarheart said:
Man do we REALLY have to have a review of EVERY Damned show?

thats why i made the "US TOUR THREAD"
i hope someone from this board comes to scotland and smacks the 15 year old trash talk out of your mouth you faggot

pallarandersvisa said:
i hope someone from this board comes to scotland and smacks the 15 year old trash talk out of your mouth you faggot

16, and pardon me for not giving a rats ballsack over every american at this board deciding to share what is essentially the same show with different words.
Maybe at next euro tour we'll make a thread about every show and see how that looks.
Jackass.

IcedFlames said:
After the 32 minutes of bliss, they went into an older song which I did not recognize, but at one point there was a cut-off where the singer I suppose was supposed to let out a long ass scream. Ripper must have held this scream for 20-25 seconds. At the end of it, I saw Schaffer say "DAMN!" and they continued, ended the song, and the show ended.

Hmm...HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT SONG!?! You don't deserve that "Iced" in your name if you don't know their song they play last at every show. You never heard the song Iced Earth? That's sad man, sorry if I sound like a bitch, but I have been such a huge fan of Iced Earth since Something Wicked was released, and that sickens me when a fan(supposedly) can't name their most well known song.

NeedledWarheart said:
16, and pardon me for not giving a rats ballsack over every american at this board deciding to share what is essentially the same show with different words.
Maybe at next euro tour we'll make a thread about every show and see how that looks.
Jackass.
do it. im not gonna cry about it. different things happen at different shows sometimes, and sometimes even the bands mix the setlist up.

stop being such a woman

Jesterace said:
Hmm...HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT SONG!?! You don't deserve that "Iced" in your name if you don't know their song they play last at every show. You never heard the song Iced Earth? That's sad man, sorry if I sound like a bitch, but I have been such a huge fan of Iced Earth since Something Wicked was released, and that sickens me when a fan(supposedly) can't name their most well known song.

Calm down man, sheesh. Don't blow a gasket over such a minor deal. And so I can't "name their most well known song." I am pretty sure I specifically said that I haven't heard much other than Horror Show and The Glorious Burden. Read everything I say before you decide to post an unnecessary bashing reply. And by the way, I'm kind of broke right now, and Kazaa won't work for me, so I'm shit out of luck of downloading or buying any of their older stuff right now. Until then, I will remain listening to what I have.

That's no excuse when they are 5th on your "Most Important List". But I won't hold anything against ya. It's just some fans are so close to their bands they tell off people that get something wrong, but I'll let it go. Just don't go into Greece and say that you didn't know it; you'd get mauled.

IcedFlames said:
Alexi was doing one of his solos in front of Janne, and Janne was leaning over and watching him play and nodding. At this point, Alexi did a sort of guitar whip and cracked Janne in the head. They were laughing for a good portion of the rest of the song.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can imagine that quite well.

NeedledWarheart said:

Let's do just that. :p
We can start with the festivals this year :headbang:

RebirthInRapture said:
I'm seeing the show tomorrow... it should be awesome. Bodom ruled with Dimmu, so it will be nice to see them again.

However, it will be very hard, even for Iced Earth, to top two bands: Blind Guardian and Vader. best. live bands. ever.
i don't know about best ever but they both fuckin rule live. and they don't ignore their best albums for the most part (hatebreeder)