4 songs from my band, no covers. Please take a listen.

Well folks, I have 4 tracks here from my band, "BIND TORTURE KILL" that I have done in my bedroom. I play and program everything, then record it and give it to the lads to get either get a thumbs up or a thumbs down. 2 tracks are complete with vocals and the other 2 are just random words put together off the top of my head to try and form a vocal pattern.

Each track is done differently as they were done at different stages, as I tend to mix and master as I write the tunes, so I dont really stick to any formula, just go with whatever sounds half decent and press record, just to get the ideas down.

These are in no way a finished product, but I just wanted to throw some of our songs out there and get some feedback from others here who would be interested in this kinda stuff.

We have 14 songs that are just on complete and another 35 on the go at the moment, (I just cant stop writing!), with hopes in the next year that we will find someone, (maybe here) to get everything great and cohesive. But that will be all in good time.....

So, please have a listen, let us know what ya think, and let us know what sought of style or bands that these songs may resemble. Cheers fellas.

1st song, PSYCHOTIC INSICIONS

This one to me sounds a little "Cannibal Corpse like". (Vocals done).
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/822065/Audio Files/PSYCHOTIC INCISIONS.mp3

2nd song, WARCRUSHER

Dont know what this one sounds like. (Vocals done).
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/822065/Audio Files/WARCRUSHER.mp3

3rd song, BRUTALITARIANISM

Dont know about this one either. (Vocals incomplete).
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/822065/Audio Files/BRUTALITARIANISM.mp3

4th song, SWORN TO KILL
This one I have know clue to what it resembles. (Vocals incomplete).
35 odd second intro.........
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/822065/Audio Files/SWORN TO KILL.mp3

Good stuff man!

Brutalitarianism is a farkin' beast of a song, good use of dynamics etc, I almost didn't even notice that there wasn't any real lyrics.

Sounds like an outtake from the "Through the Eyes of the Dead" record "Malice". I mean that as a complement, its the only deathcore record I didn't switch off after one song and actually listen to.

First song stops a bit abrutly, maybe it could benefit from some sort of outro?

did you use digital amps? I like your bass tone.. could you explain what bass and what plugins you used? nice work! :)

Good stuff man!

Brutalitarianism is a farkin' beast of a song, good use of dynamics etc, I almost didn't even notice that there wasn't any real lyrics.

Sounds like an outtake from the "Through the Eyes of the Dead" record "Malice". I mean that as a complement, its the only deathcore record I didn't switch off after one song and actually listen to.

First song stops a bit abrutly, maybe it could benefit from some sort of outro?

Cheers mate, we like that one to. Bugger all compression on it, but learning as I go. Working on the outro, but gonna throw some vocals over it and not change much up, just gonna choke it at the end.

did you use digital amps? I like your bass tone.. could you explain what bass and what plugins you used? nice work! :)

Cheers buddy. We used an Ibanez btb and went straight into Protools using the Sansamp plug-in and some eq with a dash of compression. 3 tracks in total, one clean, one bottom heavy and the other distorted with some pretty beserk l/p, h/p filtering, oh, and dont forget that the bass player claims he's good, that always helps.:lol:

PSYCHOTIC INSICIONS - Great tune, as a Cannibal Corpse fan I can only dig it. Though you guys could try to use some more own individual elements, it´s really CC sounding what is great on the one side. On the other side, nobody needs 2 Corpses. You could try to fill it with some crazy own elements, do something a bit different. This is such a cool groove monster, don´t let it sound like CC too much! Thumps up, man!

PSYCHOTIC INSICIONS - Great tune, as a Cannibal Corpse fan I can only dig it. Though you guys could try to use some more own individual elements, it´s really CC sounding what is great on the one side. On the other side, nobody needs 2 Corpses. You could try to fill it with some crazy own elements, do something a bit different. This is such a cool groove monster, don´t let it sound like CC too much! Thumps up, man!

Yep hearing ya mate. The song just came outta me in an hour or so, jumped on Protools, recorded it and dug it, thats about it. Its the only song of our 14 that sounds like CC, the rest have far more individuality to them. great to see you dug it, cheers bud.:)