4000 posts! I AM YOUR GOD!

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Yes I have finally attained the level of 4000 posts (while being paltry in the eyes of such metal legends as Oyo and other Opeth Members, hey their opeth forum members what do you expect! :p ), I am now officialy at the level of god, I thus have the most posts in this forum, you all bow before me!

Ok no you dont but :hotjump: 4000 posts! I officially have no life! :D............:).................:cry:................:cry:

am I the scourge of god? Neato :p

@SilentD hey im a very loyal poster hehe. I dont travel looking for NP all day like some people :rolleyes: :p

Thank you all! :oops: feel so loved......:p

@inflamer hahaha............fuck you :mad: :p

@opacity NO no one celebrates posts but me! :p Ok ok......Eld can post, but will he grace us with his esteemed 2k posts?

F_V (playing 2000 man......whatever that is :err: :loco: )

Originally posted by opacity
I do :cry: I was ... ummm... concerned about you getting too little sleep, which would leed to ...... a lot of undesirable side effects
XD

Its true, the guy never sleeps! I remember getting up at 9 (7 am his time) and seeing him on icq, and he'd be like "I'm tired dude"
:lol:
Congrats on the 4000, you are my hero. I think I said that when you hit 3000 too
I agree with Silent Downfall though, its quality, not quantity.. and NP threads are annoying as the devil
But FV is all about quality, which is what makes him my hero! :worship: