Crap posts lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackMetalTyrant said:
fuck you too, I never even said anything to you. Plus no one has called black people negroes since the sixties so what the fuck is your deal.

I call them Nigroes, this way they don't know if they should be slightly offended or extremely offened. Also nigresses is an excellent nickname for your women.

I have to agree with crimsonfloyd here. While lately this forum has been fairly excellent in the flaming category, there really is a lack of substance, and has been for some time. I guess that's because Planetary Eulogy is due to make a thread..

crimsonfloyd said:
I call them Nigroes, this way they don't know if they should be slightly offended or extremely offened. Also nigresses is an excellent nickname for your women.
:lol: HAHAHA O my fucking god best post yet

As a longtime reader I'd say this board is probably almost as bad now as it was when I joined, and that's made a lot more disturbing by the fact that most of you are either clever, funny or knowlegable but still can't find anything to discuss except who's a good poster and who isn't. Who cares anyway? Boards aren't brought down by shitty posters, its when the good posters become jaded and apethetic that they die. That's what killed M-A and countless other boards. And that's the reason this place will probably just get worse and worse.

Necro Joe said:
As a longtime reader I'd say this board is probably almost as bad now as it was when I joined, and that's made a lot more disturbing by the fact that most of you are either clever, funny or knowlegable but still can't find anything to discuss except who's a good poster and who isn't. Who cares anyway? Boards aren't brought down by shitty posters, its when the good posters become jaded and apethetic that they die. That's what killed M-A and countless other boards. And that's the reason this place will probably just get worse and worse.

Quoted for truth.

Well, this board basically mirrors the metal scene in general. When the music is stagnant, the discussion here will show that. Not much of interest is being released, so what else is there to talk about here? Basically flaming the new people that sign up.

I don't think you need every thread here to be completely serious about music. Some threads can be serious, and some can be not so serious. For new users, have a sense of humor and grow up.

nooBies should have a sense of humor. but they should also be treated with some level of respect (though less than others if they must). Anyway, I support this thread. FuCk NooBies!

crimsonfloyd said:

You have never called anyone that, because you would get your ass kicked. I laughed at your post because you come off as someone who just says they hate black people or jews just to be cool, just to be a badass. You live in california too dont you, white people are a minority there. You're a fucking loser.

that was the stupidest shit I have ever seen on the internet, rules for negroes on forums, I never would have even said anything about racism if I didnt see something derogatory about black people on every fucking thread, no matter what its about.

"You live in california too dont you, white people are a minority there."

But he's from Santa Cruz, CA, which is really mostly Whites with some Mexicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.