Name Those Songs! Symphony X Edition

CantoX

Mar 10, 2006
Kuwait
www.myspace.com
Lately there's been little discussion of the band. Let's spice that up and play a game.
The rules are simple. Name every song that has a certain relation that I ask.

For example:
Q. Name every song with an orchestra.
A. Odyssey, Oculus Ex Inferno, etc. etc. etc.

All albums are fair play and just to make this more fun/harder, Symphony X's first album is included. If you need an example just ask. Let's begin.

Q1. Name all the songs that have an acoustic guitar playing at the same time as a distorted guitar.
Example: The Witching Hour.

GO GO GO!! :tickled:

Damn this is hard! Well I think I can name some, but certainly not all...

Communion and the Oracle
The Accolade
Accolade II
The Divine Wings of Tragedy
Candlelight Fantasia
Revelation
Egypt

It's hard for me to tell what's an acoustic and what's a clean electric, especially when it's buried in the background (e.g. 2nd verse of Revelation).

Gentlemen and I used to play name that song with 5 second sound clips with symphony x. Not as easy as it looks lol!

This sounds fun. I'll bet I could handle it! No s/t stuff, though!

Very awesome Detective Clarence Beauregard!! One of the cool things about the Accolade is that there's an acoustic guitar strumming along during the chorus. I love that!

Here's another that should be easy.
Q2. Which songs end with a jam!
Example: Fallen.

I'm not musically inclined, so I don't know how to technically define a "jam", but if it is what I think it is, Walls of Babylon ends with the sexiest jam ever :D

Damn this is hard! Well I think I can name some, but certainly not all...

Communion and the Oracle
The Accolade
Accolade II
The Divine Wings of Tragedy
Candlelight Fantasia
Revelation
Egypt

Yeah, I completely forgot about Egypt's acoustic ... Egyptian *ahem*, style of playing during most of the song. Very creative the way they meld the two together in that one IMHO.