Please, listen up folks

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
This forum is not for insulting others, ragging on them cause you don't like their posts, etc. I think I've made it pretty clear in the past that it won't be tolerated. You want to do that stuff head somewhere else, or SoT :) If I see anyone doing this you'll get a 5 day ban, after that permanent.

Also, this is not the "hey GoD delete / lock this thread" forum. GoD is a big boy, he can handle it. If you think GoD has locked/deleted a thread and you don't agree with it let me know and I'll check it out. So far I think he's done pretty good. I've had some complaints but to be honest, all I see is he has locked some redundant threads where there was already an ongoing discussion about a particular topic or he has locked threads that pretty much dwindled into nothingness. If you find otherwise give me a direct URL. I'm sure GoD would have an open mind to reconsideration as well sometimes.

Anyways, let's chat about some music already! :headbang:

Also, if I see anyone crapping out a thread for the sole purpose of, well, crapping out the thread, you will be banned from here. If you don't like the thread, leave it be and it will sink.

Pyrus said:
Oh for Chrissake, get off the age thing. I know thirteen year olds who are more mature and reasonable than guys in their thirties. If GoD is unfit to moderate, "because he's a teenager" is bullshit rationale.

What he said.