Please, listen up folks

Nothing wrong with a discussion getting heated until it craps out into the usual "shut the F up you pansy Winger bitch!" or "you don't know what the F you're talking about so go pop in a Dying Fetus album and shut the F up and leave here!" and crap similar.

If you don't think that's exactly where this thread was heading then you haven't been watching Gen Music lately. It's been getting pretty lame. That's why I say, let's stop while we're ahead on this thread the issue is dead already.

Prozak is actually pretty cool. He knows that he has some off-the-wall beliefs, but he's willing to accept those of others.

MetalAges said:
Nothing wrong with a discussion getting heated until it craps out into the usual "shut the F up you pansy Winger bitch!" or "you don't know what the F you're talking about so go pop in a Dying Fetus album and shut the F up and leave here!" and crap similar.

If you don't think that's exactly where this thread was heading then you haven't been watching Gen Music lately. It's been getting pretty lame. That's why I say, let's stop while we're ahead on this thread the issue is dead already.

I have been watching GMD lately, I just don't personally have a problem with any of the arguments or anything.

Bryant said:
I'll up one on you for that. This forum is not my mainstay but I am a consistant poster on other UM forums and this place is a pure disgrace. When I feel it is appropriate I will state why I don't like a particular band or whatever but I will be respectful in my manner. I have always had enough respect for my metal brothers and sisters to try my best at being firendly and being positive. If anyone here considers being a metal-head an attitude, that is your business, but I consider it a lifestyle not an attitude. I respect my fellow metal-heads and their opinions and I also respect people that aren't metal-heads. Because of the fact I feel that way, I actually have recruited many into the wonderful world of metal.
Don't take this the wrong way.... I don't feel like I am better than any one here, but what I do is make an effort to try and show that I am an open-minded person and I love my brothers and sisters that are fellow metal-heads. It hurts me when I see us (as metal-heads) fight because of some silly sub-genre preference. We should stick together, not battle each other.

Bryant
haha now, that was gay

Bryant said:
this place is a pure disgrace.

Bryant said:
respectful

Bryant said:
metal brothers and sisters

Bryant said:
firendly and being positive.

Bryant said:
the wonderful world of metal.

Bryant said:
open-minded person

Bryant said:
love my brothers and sisters that are fellow metal-heads

Bryant said:
It hurts me when I see us (as metal-heads) fight

Bryant said:
stick together

I agree.

Bryant said:
I'll up one on you for that. This forum is not my mainstay but I am a consistant poster on other UM forums and this place is a pure disgrace. When I feel it is appropriate I will state why I don't like a particular band or whatever but I will be respectful in my manner. I have always had enough respect for my metal brothers and sisters to try my best at being firendly and being positive. If anyone here considers being a metal-head an attitude, that is your business, but I consider it a lifestyle not an attitude. I respect my fellow metal-heads and their opinions and I also respect people that aren't metal-heads. Because of the fact I feel that way, I actually have recruited many into the wonderful world of metal.
Don't take this the wrong way.... I don't feel like I am better than any one here, but what I do is make an effort to try and show that I am an open-minded person and I love my brothers and sisters that are fellow metal-heads. It hurts me when I see us (as metal-heads) fight because of some silly sub-genre preference. We should stick together, not battle each other.

Bryant

wtf, is this all you post?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162596

Pyrus said:
Only on his own site where he knows he has THE BANANANINING as a last resort. On other boards he's kind of a cunt.
He seemed alright when he was on here. Both times.