Please, listen up folks

DE said:
He is indeed. And a damn sight more intelligent than most people twice his age :p

Intelligence never equals maturity despite what young ones in that age range think (under 18). Besides I said GoD was not being fair with his closing threads left and right especially non DM/BM threads, I didn't say he cannot moderate because of his age. I only meant I dont know if he could because of his age and that anyways it was Deron's choice and/or call because he runs the site. The only reason's anyone here would say he is doing a good job is because your own threads do not get closed for the most likely reason that they are DM/BM threads and bands GoD likes. Anyways Deron has spoken and we shouldnt even be arguing about this on a thread. Whoever has complaints just send them to Deron for the ones with no complaints keep posting till GoD closes a thread you do enjoy.

Indeed. If I ever though ANy mod was not doing their job well or letting their personal preference come before their neutrality, they would not be modding. Age doesn't matter to me. Anyways, let's have fun :)

Oh also, please, noooo "______ appreciation" threads. Those get to be so lame and overused.

I thought GoD was a rationnal and objective person until the day he said that all canadians are stupid ( no bad jokes plz ), then I realised that he was just an idiot.

AsModEe said:
I thought GoD was a rationnal and objective person until the day he said that all canadians are stupid ( no bad jokes plz ), then I realised that he was just an idiot.

hahahaha :lol:

Pyrus said:
Oh for Chrissake, get off the age thing. I know thirteen year olds who are more mature and reasonable than guys in their thirties.

haha, so true.

Age shouldn't mean shit for anything. I know a kid who's 12 years old and he is more professional and mentally a more mature person than middle aged adults.

MetalAges said:
Also, if I see anyone crapping out a thread for the sole purpose of, well, crapping out the thread, you will be banned from here. If you don't like the thread, leave it be and it will sink.

I'll up one on you for that. This forum is not my mainstay but I am a consistant poster on other UM forums and this place is a pure disgrace. When I feel it is appropriate I will state why I don't like a particular band or whatever but I will be respectful in my manner. I have always had enough respect for my metal brothers and sisters to try my best at being firendly and being positive. If anyone here considers being a metal-head an attitude, that is your business, but I consider it a lifestyle not an attitude. I respect my fellow metal-heads and their opinions and I also respect people that aren't metal-heads. Because of the fact I feel that way, I actually have recruited many into the wonderful world of metal.
Don't take this the wrong way.... I don't feel like I am better than any one here, but what I do is make an effort to try and show that I am an open-minded person and I love my brothers and sisters that are fellow metal-heads. It hurts me when I see us (as metal-heads) fight because of some silly sub-genre preference. We should stick together, not battle each other.

Bryant

Playing devil's advocate here a little, but what's wrong with discussion getting a little "heated"? Why can't we flame others if we wish?