43 yr old teacher "digitally penetrates" 16 yr old student

yeah, in Utah or some shit it's even younger... but the guy is 43 and a teacher... not someone she met at "da club".

anyway... Jersey is fucked up, lol.

Hey man I'm in Jersey, so is dalinkwent. Enough people talk shit on Jerz leave it alone lol. Besides New York is 1000 times worse:D

And yeah Digital Penetration sounds like a new Fear Factory album.

Just to clear it up even further:

New Jersey

The age of consent in New Jersey is 16. However, minors aged 13, 14 and 15 may legally engage in sexual activities with persons up to 4 years older than them. For example, it is lawful for a 14-year-old male or female to engage in sex with a person up to 18 years of age. This also applies for 13-year-olds (up to 17), etc.[25]

2C:14-2. Sexual assault... c. An actor is guilty of sexual assault if he commits an act of sexual penetration with another person under any one of the following circumstances:... (4) The victim is at least 13 but less than 16 years old and the actor is at least four years older than the victim.

So please... lets not skip over the facts.

They can in the state in question. I looked it up for a reason. She is 16... 16 is the legal age.. ergo.. no crime is committed if she says she was up for it.

I could be wrong but I remember hearing one time that its ultimately up to the parents of the "victim". If the 16 yr old girl gives her consent then that's all well and good (but she's not 18 so legally, her word means nothing yet.) . But if mommy and daddy dont like the 43 yr old creepster picking up their daughter then all they have to do is say the word and off to jail he goes.

Just to clear it up even further:

So please... lets not skip over the facts.

But the dude isnt 4 years older than the victim. Hes 27 years older. So that fact has no meaning in a case like this right? I mean shit, if an 18 yr old feels like dogging out a 14 yr old its still fucked up, but at least the age is closer. 27 years is just ridiculous.

But the dude isnt 4 years older than the victim. Hes 27 years older. So that fact has no meaning in a case like this right?

No. She is 16. So is legally allowed to throw her cooch all around town if she so pleases, and if daddy doesn't give enough of a fuck to allow it. The 4 year thing is for 13, 14, and 15 year olds, and the law is designed (so it would seem) to cover under-age relationships.

When I was 14, I wasn't waiting to turn 16, and neither were most of the girls at my school.

The only problem I can see here.. he is a teacher. A court would most likely rule professional misconduct or something similar.

laws about these kind of things are crazy.

I know a guy who "raped" a girl.....I probably shouldn't post a link but...yeah....30 year old dude "raped" a 13 year old girl....girl gave herself a home abortion....and dude buried the fetus in the woods. I used to be in a band with the guy....was good friends with him for quite a few years. Its fucking crazy ..... 50 counts of rape, $250,000 bail....probably 20 years of jail time. And I bet she wanted it at the time.

Doesn't really matter if she wanted it or not. A thirty-year-old impregnating a girl who has just barely hit her teens? She's just got her pubic hair and now she's supposed to be perfectly clear about her sexual needs, which happens to be having sex with a dude over double her age? Shit's not right, no matter how you look at it.

Under what charge you ask?

Under the charge that hes a fucking pedophile creeper who cant keep his hands off his students.

For me that's enough .....

As for the emotional charge....

Ever been raped dude? I guess not......
Know someone who's been raped? I guess not .......

It fucks people up forever man. This cocksucker ruined someones life to stick his fingers in a wet cunt. you dont see a problem with that?

Doesn't really matter if she wanted it or not. A thirty-year-old impregnating a girl who has just barely hit her teens? She's just got her pubic hair and now she's supposed to be perfectly clear about her sexual needs, which happens to be having sex with a dude over double her age? Shit's not right, no matter how you look at it.
And it matters not if the young slut wanted it or not, 90% of 13 year olds are retarded.. Which is what these losers take advantage of in the first place.

+1.

Not old enough to know any better, no matter which way you look at it.

Under what charge you ask?

Under the charge that hes a fucking pedophile creeper who cant keep his hands off his students.

For me that's enough .....

As for the emotional charge....

Ever been raped dude? I guess not......
Know someone who's been raped? I guess not .......

It fucks people up forever man. This cocksucker ruined someones life to stick his fingers in a wet cunt. you dont see a problem with that?

Er.. I lost my virginity at 15. Legal age of consent in England is 16. But yeah... I was more concerned with the fact that I was getting some pussy. So yeah.. technically... I have been raped. Also.. my ex-housemate was coming home from a club at about 3am... some Somalian guy rushed her as she was opening the front door to the house. Got her down on the ground, and finger fucked her a bit. He was going to fully rape her she said, but then he pussied out when she said "how would you feel if this was your mother?"

So yeah. I know a little about this kind of thing. I've seen it.

But how do you know this has fucked her life up? The article reads like a girl with a crush on a teacher, and a man who couldn't control himself to say no. But ultimately, it looks like there was no rape.

But it depends how you want to classify rape... I'm looking at it like a court would. You're looking at it like a mother who just had her first child, and has sore nipples and heightened emotions.

The article reads like a girl with a crush on a teacher, and a man who couldn't control himself to say no. But ultimately, it looks like there was no rape.

God you are a fucking moron....

HOW IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM DO YOU COME TO THIS CONCLUSION FROM THAT ARTICLE?

I am done with this thread cause of fucking idiots like you. Not worth getting worked up over...

I am done with this thread cause of fucking idiots like you. Not worth getting worked up over...

Hey Mr. Roidrage... chill the fuck out. I'm just analysing the situation, instead of just milking my glands at the prospect of burning someone alive!

I could be wrong. But at least I'm not going all fucking happy with my knees.

Hey no need to get all upset like this!!! I came to the same conclusion reading the same article. It's all written in there. So please calm down and behave like gentlemen! :devil:

Penalties for possession or use of marijuana in Japan are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and fines.[30] Possession of any amount, as little as 0.1 g, is punishable by jail sentence for up to 5 years and/or a fine of up to 30,000,000 yen.[31] However, the defendant has to stay in police custody for at least a few weeks until a court decision is made.

Yup. Fucked.

Yeah. Good job I only drink beer :lol:

Here's some other fun facts about Japan:

You used to be able to buy used underwear from vending machines on the street. I heard school-girls around 16/17 were paid to wear the panties all day, then drop them off at a "depot" as it were... they'd essentially get paid for their poon sweat.

Tokyo has a real train pervert problem. They're called Chican - men who grope young girls on the train. They introduced womens only carriages explicitly to combat this.

In 2008 I was on a train in Tokyo with a friend and my girlfriend. Girlfriend has her head buried in her Nintendo DS. Another girl sitting opposite us... spread legs... we can see everything. Fully hi-def Japanese labia.... the girls boyfriend sat next to her sending a text. Weird.

It is possible to rent out a room. You go into the room, and it's kitted out like a tube-train. Chick stands in middle. You get your grope on. It's like a "safe" way to be a train perv.

Young Japanese people spend a lot of time in love hotels. This is because they can't really fuck at home, on account of strict Japanese parenting. I've been with my girlfriend 6 years now. Only just NOW are we allowed to share a room - separate beds however. Doesn't stop me crawling into hers though, heh heh.

But Tokyo is awesome. Highly recommend it. And a Japanese girlfriend is probably the closest you're ever gonna get to legal paedophilia. Yum.