5 butties/weapons

nomana-nuniyan said:
I also have an awesome punch knife.

I bought a neat little kerambit yesterday, kinda like that one, but deer horn handled, then went out on the piss and must have lost it somewhere..40 euros down the shitter :yell: Hopefully, i didnt have some angel heart style blackout and leave it buried in some punters kidney :erk:

98_3.JPG

This is my punch knife. You hold it in your fist (the handle is a little wider than the width of my palm)and it cannot be grabbed or pulled out of you hand. The blade is 4".

And, well, you punch with it, punch the motherfucker straight in with direct weight. If you ever used it. It great for a girl to own.

It was given to me by a friend.

99022.jpg

99021.jpg

is the guard worn off on one side? that could be very dodgy, thrusting blades are meant to have a decent sized guard to stop yer hand/fingers sliding down to the blade on impact like. I'd still prefer the kerambit, its a bit more ergonomic and has exotic chic too :tickled:

Bambi said:
is the guard worn off on one side? that could be very dodgy, thrusting blades are meant to have a decent sized guard to stop yer hand/fingers sliding down to the blade on impact like. I'd still prefer the kerambit, its a bit more ergonomic and has exotic chic too :tickled:

Nope, that's the way it is. It has a slight one on one side that most of one finger fits under and the other side about half my other finger fits under. It's enough to block a slide. Like if the handle is back inbetween my knuckles, I can't spread my fingers far enough for the guard area to pull through , even.

And yep, yours is a cool looking knife.

Hah, that's mighty indeed, but I could disarm you any time with my unwhippable whip :Spin: it's 3 ms long :D