5 things you shouldn't eat/5 people you have bummed

muscle_chippendale_top.jpg

Don Corleone said:
what has this world come to? our old bambi posting his chest on forums? GOOD GOD!

and you probably go to the gym, too, bambi. dont deny it mate
I know, its unprecedented :erk: but extreme problems demand extreme solutions son. This place is in danger of becoming a suburb of anathamong city. We need as much manliness as we can get right now :tickled:

and no gyms for mise, just a steady diet of spuds/ pie suppers and a flattering camera angle :worship: .. Altho strangelight records are bringing out an antimatter workout DVD, titled the "mullingar method" geri halliwell and Paidi o ashea are gonna co-star with fr strangelight. and it'll be out before the anathema one too i bet

haha and stretch and put those "Lights out" Im not buying it unless there is lycra involved.

I go the gym but I dont have impressive arms. My TB scar is quite interesting and I have a few freckles but thats were it ends.

Aww Mehdi you look so happy to be fondled by Mick there. Your chest hairs look like pubes. I question their chestly authenticity.

heh, I thought so. damn right I am.

Why I always end up on top. A sitting duck, right up on top, and NO ONE can resist exposing the worst of themselves because of it. It's my weapon of choice, making sooo easy to seperate people out, you're always gonna prove it, what shit you are.

And I'm completely FREE of burden in every possible way. :) every single time. I have nothing to carry.

Ben and I, two methods to proving the same thing. He just likes to feed off you for your shitness.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!

yeah i do that all the time on here. some sentences sound gay, true. and it's usually too late for me to change them heh

but you know the funny thing is a gay person would not be writing a sentence of that kind. thats quite stereotypical.