500 posts immature post/Just ignore it

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
welllllllllllll
THIS IS MY 500th POST!
not that someone really cares ;)
I just wanted to post this in this forum...

anyway,I'm probably nuts,it's 8.43 am,what am I doing here so early????
Guess I need to do something interesting,since my day will be unbelievably boring :D -Yes I'll go to my uni classes-

have a nice day guys! :)

and I nearly gave a party for my 100!!!!
damn, I'll still have to write a little to arrive to 500!!!!!!!
but time will leave mark on me....you'll see
grats and now a big Hooooray when you arrive to 1000!!!!!

FatherVic@ thankies!! I hope it won't take me another 6 months to reach 1000.... yeah,yesterday it was my 6 month anniversary on Ultimate metal boards = )))

Misanthrope@ haha,no you already have a life and you are a normal poster,unlike some Melancholia who was just reading and reading the forums without daring to post something,just because she is so stupidly shy :D

Congratulations. Now if you could just remove that avatar picture so I can visit this forum without drooling every time I see it, everything would be perfect :)

congrats what an honor. i dont know how many im at... i guess ill see after i post this. I joined in august but the stupid thing says i joined in september.... something is wrong with it :(

Trying to keep track.....You've been here for some more than me...but the one who really amazes me is Misanthrope (when I'm older I want to be like him ;P)

And IF the posts from both the ezboard and the original DT-forum were counted, I could BURY you all beneath my load of posts! :devil:

But if you want to see some _TRULY_INSANE_ posters, check the Opeth-board... :eek:

-Villain (who'd rather value the quality instead of quantity in posts - if he just had any quality in the posts of his own)

Well while most of the time i post out of boredom ive been trying to improve lately, making productive effords like tabs or lyrics analisis ( that is actually for a good cause to clear the air not just to be poetic ). But i must confess than my master plan is reach the 1000 before the end of the year :devil:

that's nearly impossible for me, well it's possible but following the advice from villain, the quantity it's not all (bah! that's what loosers say though :p )

Shit!!!!!!!! I thought it was impossible!!!!!!!!
Grats men!!!!!!
that's A LOT of posts in NO TIME XDDDDDDDDDD
hope now you get a life and let the rest arrive to the 1000 healthfully ;)