5150's and guitarists???

joeysmaggott666

New Metal Member
Apr 15, 2006
i need lots of help ppl... i need to find a metal guitarist aged about 16-18 in leeds area who is VERY dedicated and willing to go all th way (as well as a singer and keyboardist actually :( ) and also does anyone have any leads on where i might be able to find a 5150 head as i finally have the money and now i cant manage to track one down.. thanks xxx

thanks... i been thinking about a 6505 but iv heard they are made not as reliably and sound slightly worse.. is this true?? also does anbody know of any way of finding other like minded musicians? thanks xx

Hi xXBraveMurderDay,

my wifes 5150 is everything they say it is! It isn't noisey and annoying. I think you should get your 5150 to a tech for servicing!

Peace,
DHD

yeh. i herd they are amazing. atm im using a marshall tsl 100 and the bottom end is just muddy and the whole sound s mush. its ok for powerchord rock, but it just dont cut it for mid/lower register shredding. not enough definition. anwyas..... anyone know of any musician exchanges/ musicians in the leeds area as that s my first priority atm. thnks