6 years too late, you fucking faggots!

Aw shit, drop that drinking age down to 18 and watch DUI's SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!!!! Death's on the highway will increase as well, mark my words.

Education is key. Unless 18 years old people in the US are that much more immature and stupid compared to the ones in Québec I highly doubt it's going to be as bad as you think.

The people caught here are from all ages...There's stupid people who are in their 40s who will drive under the influence...and there's 18 years old as well.

Well it's already pretty shit.

The USA has one of the worst DUI driving accident rates in the developed world while having lower to mid-range rates of alcohol consumption.

The UK has a DUI accident rate less than half the USA, higher alcohol consumption per capita and more or less unlimited 24 hour access to alcohol for teenagers.

If you can wield firearms for your country, you should be able to have an alcoholic beverage, it's very simple. Either lower the drinking age, or raise the recruitment age. Obviously, the latter will not be happening any time soon.

Aw shit, drop that drinking age down to 18 and watch DUI's SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!!!! Death's on the highway will increase as well, mark my words.

Having said that, I firmly believe that if Uncle Sam can send you to detonate IED's in Afghanistan, he sure as SHIT can allow you beer when you're home.

did you even read the article? it specifically cites references that say dui's are down in that age bracket

also, for those of us deployed to places where you can drink (al udeid, qatar), there is no drinking age. but we're all limited to 3 drinks a night anyways
~gR~

i'd hit that

catchapredator.jpg

He'll be seeing you soon.

I think it's simply retarded if the government says you're old enough to risk your life in combat for it, but refuses to acknowledge you should have full rights as an adult citizen. It's plain hypocricy and honestly, pretty outrageous.

25 would be much better than 21. By 25 people start to mature more. But then you have people who are mature at 18. I think alcohol should be sold at how mature and responsible the person is.

This would be a nightmare to implement & enforce though.
But you're right, age is basically irrelevant when it comes to maturity & more specifically; responsibility with alcohol.

Legal age is 18 in Australia, but it wouldn't matter if it was 40... fuckwits & retards are such at any age.