60 minutes of melodic riffs and epicness (free music)

DANiMALxMD

Nov 21, 2008
Frederick, MD
Seems like there are a ton of these threads. Oh well, some of you guys enjoyed my stuff, so here it is, another 3 months, another cd. Like the title says, i hope you like melodic riffs and general epicness. Its 14 tracks @ 61:02, all instrumental. Im sorry, i have too many riffzzz. skip the first song if you are previewing. i wanted to start the cd off in a different way.

preview and download for free, or name your price here:
http://dandankmeyer.bandcamp.com/

easy free download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1383549/Dan Dankmeyer - Gears.rar

thanks to anyone who listens. i hope i get some melodies stuck in your head. ;-)

Loved the last one you posted!!! Downloading right now.
By the way, I dont care if you aren't the greatest engineer in the world, the music speaks for itself and the fact that you're able to create all this in such a short time and so regularly is amazing in itself.
Props to you :kickass:

Fuckin awesome Dan! I REALLY love the song "Gears". It kicks alot of ass. Another awesome collection of tunes man! Im proud to be your cousin!:headbang:

I'm digging it so far... not crazy about the drumming, to be honest.

Some of the synth parts are REALLY overwhelming, like the beginning of the second track... it generally made my ears hurt trying to listen for the other instrumentation...

Will listen to it more when I have fresh ears.

Good stuffs, though. Good stuffs.

Fuckin awesome Dan! I REALLY love the song "Gears". It kicks alot of ass. Another awesome collection of tunes man! Im proud to be your cousin!:headbang:

;-)

Some of the synth parts are REALLY overwhelming, like the beginning of the second track... it generally made my ears hurt trying to listen for the other instrumentation...

the french horns? they are so epic, they just take over the mix. nah, but i probly have a guitar playing the same thing. so it might be too much there. but in the 3rd song, towards the ending, i know that part is really loud. i kinda like it. thanks for the listens too!

Good shit, downloading now.

What bands did you see hah?

<OFFTOPIC>
Friday:
Revamp, Devin Townsend, Nile, Udo, Billy Talent, Doro, My Dying Bride, Stone Temple Pilots, Aerosmith and a piece of Slayer
Conclusion: Devin Townsend kicked ass, they should've been playing mainstage and put Slayer in that little tent. (the piece I saw was sloppy)

Saturday:
Fear Factory, Sabaton, Bullet For My Valentine, Slash, Channel Zero and Soulfly
Conclusion: FF and Slash was nice (Alter Bridge singer kicks ass with Slash)

Sunday:
Behemoth, Killswitch Engage, Hatebreed and Kiss
Conclusion: I was getting tired lol, but everything I saw kicked ass.

</OFFTOPIC>

Listened to some of your songs right now and I'm enjoying it! Nice atmosphere u got.

<OFFTOPIC>
Friday:
Revamp, Devin Townsend, Nile, Udo, Billy Talent, Doro, My Dying Bride, Stone Temple Pilots, Aerosmith and a piece of Slayer
Conclusion: Devin Townsend kicked ass, they should've been playing mainstage and put Slayer in that little tent. (the piece I saw was sloppy)

Saturday:
Fear Factory, Sabaton, Bullet For My Valentine, Slash, Channel Zero and Soulfly
Conclusion: FF and Slash was nice (Alter Bridge singer kicks ass with Slash)

Sunday:
Behemoth, Killswitch Engage, Hatebreed and Kiss
Conclusion: I was getting tired lol, but everything I saw kicked ass.

</OFFTOPIC>

Listened to some of your songs right now and I'm enjoying it! Nice atmosphere u got.

Channel Zero are from my area :D and I've heard that Slash sucked, but that's a subjective opinion so :)

Yeah Channel Zero was okay, but nothing special, gonna see them tomorrow on Rock Werchter as well (although I'm only there for Rammstein).
The coolest thing of Channel Zero was Marcel Coenen playing some stuff with them, such an underrated player!