6505, Mesa OS, Krank Rev, X-Amp, 57's, OD808, HS80M and API A2D

Lol, it's like we're all going to get a little piece of Guitar Hack for ourselves. Ermz the lucky bugger get's the biggest piece haha, though I can't blame him. If I could have I would have purchased and picked up the cab already.

Well if you struggle for cash, you can always sell it to me afterwards. :headbang:

Seriously enjoy it though man! I'm still working on getting one for myself.

For now I'm going to enjoy my newest sm57 and hopefully experiment with some fredman micing. :)

I already let a bargain Dual Rectifier go to one of my mates. Not repeating that mistake! Even if it involves getting part time work down in St Kilda ;)

Enjoy the Fredman mic'ing. Speaking of which, would've loved the API A2D, but there's a limit to these things if you're not Eddie.

Thanks for the interest guys.

Mike, I have thought about it for a while. Just lost interest (not so much frustrated with it NOW as Ermz mentioned. I was a a while ago though, no doubt :erk:). I got into this (recording) after being RIGHT into Dirt Bikes for many years (and many crashes and many thousands of dollars spent on bikes) and was looking for a safer hobby. I just don't have the interest and need for such NICE gear anymore. Without sounding "sappy/sooky" it has just run its course. :) With thanks to guys like Maurizio (Kaomao, big thanks for the help at the start), Lasse, Gavin (where have you gone? :lol:), Ermz, Matt (Splatt88, for the original impulse help), Jeff (Jeff T Dunne) and many others I have really enjoyed it. :worship:

Glad at least I helped a person on this forum ahaha ;)
You totally improved a lot and now you're 10000000 better than me at micing a cab ;)
Well GuitarHack, it's sad to me you lost interest, but I fully understand it.
It's not a hobby like soccer/footbal where you hangin out with buddies, it's more of a solitary hobby.

I already let a bargain Dual Rectifier go to one of my mates. Not repeating that mistake! Even if it involves getting part time work down in St Kilda ;)

Enjoy the Fredman mic'ing. Speaking of which, would've loved the API A2D, but there's a limit to these things if you're not Eddie.

I considered the API too. Stupid house draining all that money.