6th album update

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
Update and some good news on the new album. I can't wait, keep pushing the limits guys to the next level.

"We have entered studio to record our 6th full length album. During May we will record 9 new songs and couple of covers. Mixing and mastering will take place at the beginning of Autumn when the daylight starts to disappear from the Northern Finland.
What`s new? Well, I would have to say that all Kalmah elements are strongly present and the band has more strength than ever. And we will very likely use real trumpet, so at least that is something new...
You will find studio diary, pics and videos from here. Maybe you can get a hint of what is coming".

-Kalmah:Shedevil:

you obviously dont like symphonic elements in music. i think using real brass instruments is amazing.

Haha no I was just being sarcastic. I'm fairly open-minded when it comes to music and change in general. I'm actually excited to hear what they'll do with it.

I'd probably hate it if they used saxophone though. I hate the sound of the sax in 99% of the songs I hear it in.

that pic of lede looks like hes recording into that mac. are you not recording this album in a conventional studio?

Megadeth > Guns n Roses

Thanks for the video updates, the website looks radical. need to hear some more melodic madness mixed with the crushing power that is the mighty Kalmah!

Megadeth > Guns n Roses

Thanks for the video updates, the website looks radical. need to hear some more melodic madness mixed with the crushing power that is the mighty Kalmah!

are you saying the part where he is signing the cast is megadeth? i think its new material :kickass: :headbang: