6th album update

i wish they would go into a little more detail than Various Pedals. i would like to know what these are!:headbang:

WOW! I feel like a little boy who sees his presents under the tree knowing he shall soon have them. Thank you Kalmah!

Sure, those videos get us thirsty. We still have months of teasing in front of us... But, even if I enjoy you for the music way first, I'm a little anxious about the lyrics. I hope you will show more respect for my two-hundredth anniversary and the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection :lol:! No more creationism please!

Thank you. Glad i have some support in my objection.:)

Come on... It was kind of a joke. I know pretty well that an artist must be free to write what he wants according to his mood. Us fans can after try to interpret his lyrics, but never have to influence them!

The only serious point is that I'm really curious and interested about the topics of those lyrics.

Come on... It was kind of a joke. I know pretty well that an artist must be free to write what he wants according to his mood. Us fans can after try to interpret his lyrics, but never have to influence them!

The only serious point is that I'm really curious and interested about the topics of those lyrics.

ok you have somewhat redeemed your self with that post haha