6th album update

We wan't news for xmas pleaaaase! :)
Can't stand for the new album T_T
I check everyday Kalmah's web page ^^

Everything is now prepared for the release of sixth Kalmah album titled '12 Gauge'. Release date is 3.3.2010. Release date in Japan is 24.2.2010.

1. Rust Never Sleeps
2. One of Fail
3. Bullets Are Blind
4. Swampwar
5. Better Not To Tell
6. Hook The Monster
7. Godeye
8. 12 Gauge
9. Sacramentum

100224135901.jpg

cheers I played hooky from work.
get the 12 Gauge.

my fav song:Swampwar,Better Not To Tell,Godeye(holy amazing!),12 Gauge

only listening to rust never sleeps made my heartbeat go up ... buying this asap

edit : hook the monster made me want to ... well you know ...JERK OFF and Godeye brought tiny tears to my eyes

Once again Kalmah you made my day

I just preordered the album. Since I live in the States, it won't be out until April here, but atleast I know that I will be getting a copy :)

I remembered I was the one to do that for you guys when FTR was out ;) I'm so friggin' broke right now that I couldn't pre-order this time. Looking forward to getting it from my boy sometime... So sb get his(her?) 10 fingers to type it all for the Kalmah-hungry folks like me ;)

So according to my local HMV, Universal's shipments are late, so no 12 Gauge yet for me here. =(

Yeah I went to my local HMV on monday and it wasn't available so I had to order mine from ebay which cost me extra.

Anyways I've just finished transcribing the lyrics, so if anyone wants a copy in .doc format send me a PM.

Just got mine today, in Canada, doesnt the states one only come out in like a month?

Great album, buy it, buy it, BUY IT! I still think I prefer the old Kalmah records, but this one beats FTR by a lot.

I remembered I was the one to do that for you guys when FTR was out ;) I'm so friggin' broke right now that I couldn't pre-order this time. Looking forward to getting it from my boy sometime... So sb get his(her?) 10 fingers to type it all for the Kalmah-hungry folks like me ;)

i was just thinking the other day, where the hell did she go lol she was the one who got me them lyrics last time

@any of the Kalmah guys,what happened with the Rust Never Sleeps video. it sounds like you guys called RNS and the wrong intro (12 gauge) was played haha