7 minute tune...(pod, tmf, trillian)

It's a touch crowd around here man, hehe. I have a hard time getting advice as well. When I'm near my head phones I'll have a listen since I don't have monitors yet. From the sound right now the gain might be a little too high. The guitars sound very harsh, maybe turn them down a little.

thanks for the input. yeah after i woke up and had fresh ears i realized how loud those rhythms were haha.

+1 to the guitars being too low in the second mix. Find that medium and make sure you do the same with the bass. What I do first is get rid of the drums and find that nice bass to guitar medium, then introduce the drums and do minor adjustments from there. As for the song. I'm blown away dude this sooo fucking good Bravo

ok ill mess with the guitar levels some more then to see what i can get. and thanks dude! this kid is really fuckin talented at writing.

No doubt dude I just "liked" it! BTW I'm gonna shoot you a message, I've been having some problems with my TMF and your kit sounds SICK as fuck, loving the snare and toms especially!!