7 strings for Ron?

Yep, I just bought a 7 string (paid for it today actually). A student of mine was selling it, and I went for it. I've been recording all of the Blotted Science stuff on two guitars. One tuned E A D G B E and the other A E A D G B. Now I can cover all of it on one guitar. Well, I could have done it on my doubleneck, but what the hell...

I think I'm going to paint it black and red swirl. First I have to strip the back of the neck, and refret it with extra high jumbos. I may refingerboard it too.

Ron

Reactions: progmetaldan
Excellent. It's nice to see you checking out the 7s! It'll be interesting to see you playing something other than your custom creations. Have you considered building a custom 7?

Anyway, I can't wait to hear the new Blotted Science CD. Since you're a 7-stringer now, stop in to Sevenstring.org when you have a moment. Lots of good stuff there. ;)

Speaking of the Blotted recordings (which sound nothing like Korn... LOL), Charlie made our "by the end of the year" deadline and finished recording his drum tracks on Dec. 31, so all is coming together. Alex finished his bass tracks months ago. I'm right in the middle of some serious drum production work, along with writing and recording gtr solos/melodies, and we're talking a few months before this CD will be completed.

Ron

Yuppie! I am closer to the final godly ultra power total judgement Music of Ron and Alex, just a few months yeah! :)

BTW Thank God, there we'll be no Korn riffs :p

I think you're definately right!

Also, I reckon Ron should get a company to jump on board and release some of his self-made guitars as signature series... How awesome would it be to own on of those beauties (not the real one, that's Ron's, but a highly accurate replica... :worship: )

oh and I came across ron by looking after info for ma new guitar project:
a 7/8 strat kind of body with a 24 3/4 scale one bill lawrence humbucker ( l500 xl ) and a schaller floyd. That is quite close to Ron's guitars

The Ü;5800542 said:
oh and I came across ron by looking after info for ma new guitar project:
a 7/8 strat kind of body with a 24 3/4 scale one bill lawrence humbucker ( l500 xl ) and a schaller floyd. That is quite close to Ron's guitars

Sounds great, good luck with that mate! :headbang:

How about an Ibanez Ron Jarzombek signature??

That would be awesome, I guess he would have to actually be using Ibanez guitars for that to happen though... :erk: