70% finalized mix, first paid job

I think the vocals and drums need to be turned down a bit. That kick is pretty damn loud. I feel there's a bit too much gain on the guitars and it's pulling down the mix a little. It sounds good though.

Thanks, I'll take that in consideration, btw, what do you guys think also about the snare and toms sound?

+1 on the kick and gain. I think the guitars need maybe a bit more mids?

Maybe moar reverb on the snare? I dunno, can't quite feel the ambience in the drums.

I am in no way a professional and you should take what I say with a grain of salt.

Every opinion counts dude! Though I haven't even finished tracking the vocals.

I would like to hear from a more professional guy in the forum.

Some more details:
Guitars:
- Washburn with Schaller active PUs on the left side and leads, both rythm and leads with a Boss BD-2 as a booster.
- Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81/85 on the right.

Amp:
- Fuckin' ENGL Powerball with a 4x12" ENGL cab with Celestion V30s
- Miced Cap and Edge45 both with SM57s

Bass was an LTD or ESP, don't remember for certain but it was pretty good, then used simply the TSE BOD.

Drums are Superior Metal Foundry with replaced Snare and Toms
I made the drummer play the Toms and also the Snare in breaks then edited and replaced 100% instead of the Superior ones.
Also, I used an AKG Perception 200 and an SM57, for Toms, the same for Snare, but on snare I also used other 57 on the bottom.

I think most of the work is needed with the drums.

The kick is okay, kinda sounds a little plasticky. Has a nice low-end though. Try blending in a sample with a good click to it and blend it in ever so slightly while decreasing the highs on the original kick. Snare is not powerful enough, not enough smack. It kinda gives it that "in the back" kinda feel, in my opinion. Try compressing it with a quick attack and release to get some smack to it. A good compressor for this is the API2500, 1176, etc. After this all it needs is some good room/plate verb. Cymbals are a little quiet but this could just be personal preference. Boosting the cymbals will give the mix a little more "excitement". Kick and snare are a little loud in spots as well.

Very powerful already though. Nice and full mix. Are these drums real? Guitars are great also. Really liking the tone you got from the Powerball.

As I said I made the drummer play the snare and toms and then edited it, just for the sake of naturality, also recorded room mics for them but muted them for now, but the rest is programmed, I wanted to do a kick sample too but I got a cool kick but its skin is almost with a hole in it lol.

I have a 22" kick sample that is pretty cool but I wanted a 24" one...