8 years old guitar virtuoso!

he's not 8, and thats for sure.. but yeah.. pretty fucking amazing.. It's the song, or shred song or whatever called frenzy, by paul gilbert.. trying to learn it myself...

BodomiC said:
no attack, no vibrato.. just shredding... nothing special, even despite hes 8...

j/k :) great kid, hell make it in the future :)

Still got plenty of time to learn all that.

I'd say we give him 4 years to...

*Grow Long Hair
*Master every other guitar skill.
*Learn every single Bodom song note by note, present it to Alexi and become the next Bodom replacement......................or not................

^ youre a exception that confirms the rule :p

anyway yup, in 4 years time this kid would probably be famous :) At age of 20 hell record his first full ep with instrumental songs... than quicly make some gigs with vai, satch, malmsteen would ask him to take tour and then at age of 30 he'll comits a suicide or became another MJ just because he lost his childhood after playing his guitar :)

Its like somekind of circus, dday teaches his yung son how to play a guitar and then makes money on his sons shows :) Like that stupid monkey in that tiny little cage....

Id rather play like this nowadays, i would by now if I had more time and more motivation, fe familly or whatever :p

So what that he shreds like hell? There is no rock n roll in that kid. And don't tell me that he's too young to rock. You have to be born with this. That kido is just a freakin guitar nerd, probably forced by parents to play. All that he can ever be is another useless 'virtuoso' like Rusty Cooley who plays fuckin zillion notes per second and makes listener puke. Music is not sport. That's all I had to say :p

Ralf said:
So what that he shreds like hell? There is no rock n roll in that kid. And don't tell me that he's too young to rock. You have to be born with this. That kido is just a freakin guitar nerd, probably forced by parents to play. All that he can ever be is another useless 'virtuoso' like Rusty Cooley who plays fuckin zillion notes per second and makes listener puke. Music is not sport. That's all I had to say :p

no need to ditch Rusty Cooley!