8 Year Old Guitar God

Damn, when his fingers get longer and he looses the little boy clumsiness he will be one of the best around.

did you post the right video? cause there is actually a video called 8 year old guitar god and its this one

just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I did see that one. I thought that the one I posted was more to my liking personally as I love that "One" intro part. The one you posted is very good though! Theres also a 11 year old guitar god that will be great one day.

No, I did see that one. I thought that the one I posted was more to my liking personally as I love that "One" intro part. The one you posted is very good though! Theres also a 11 year old guitar god that will be great one day.

oh cool. Yeah that kid you posted in the first one is going to be good once he grows into that guitar a little better and so long as he keeps his interest in it.

speaking of young godly musicians

he's definitely not 12 years old anymore, but its amazing to know how good he was when he was that young.

Damn that kid is SICK! I always liked this kid! His name is Siddrath from India and was much younger. What do you think?

God? Well hats off to the kid for starting young and hopefully he continues his lessons but to me he seems, like a 8 year guitar player that is learning the ropes.

Bear

from what i hear jeff beck has a really young female bassist with him now or something?

maybe it was steve morse... im pretty sure it was jeff though

It's funny watching that video of Tony Royster, jr. and seeing him do that hi-hat trick he got from Dennis Chambers(well, not trick, but ya'll should know what I mean). I have that Chambers and Royster dvd common ground somewhere, and Royster is good, but to me his playing just doesn't have the feeling and groove that Chambers just oozes with such ease(and I am saying this based solely on playing and not age and experience), but playing for Santana and Jay-Z are definately two different ball-parks.