8 years old guitar virtuoso!

Ralf said:
So what that he shreds like hell? There is no rock n roll in that kid. And don't tell me that he's too young to rock. You have to be born with this. That kido is just a freakin guitar nerd, probably forced by parents to play. All that he can ever be is another useless 'virtuoso' like Rusty Cooley who plays fuckin zillion notes per second and makes listener puke. Music is not sport. That's all I had to say :p

Well said.

His playing was boring as hell. Some hamster kid shreds with no emotion in his playing. That sucks.

And he made a mistake at 0:56... I think.

Alright then, next time I'll find a video of an 8 year old playing "Stairway to heaven" to perfection (no mistakes), with feeling and rocking out, and then I'll see if you people are happy.

But if you think about it,Shred isnt about "Feeling" its about speed.Personaly I haven't seen one shred guitrest who feels every one like say Hendrix or Page.

BodomiC said:
and believe me... you wont till the end of your very life :)
me_niggah.jpg

BodomIsYourGod said:
But if you think about it,Shred isnt about "Feeling" its about speed.Personaly I haven't seen one shred guitrest who feels every one like say Hendrix or Page.

Listen to the new powerquest.

lmao

I sure Killed this Thread...lol

i was Here But Now Im Not I Left This Place To Smoke Some Pot . I Was Here To Prove A Point , That Lifes No Good Wif Out . A Joint