85 words a minute...BRING THE PAIN

professorlamp

I are Joe
Nov 2, 2009
Wales, United Kingdom
LINK : http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/

:D

Currently successfully procrastinating from assignments.

85wordsss.jpg

beat that bitchizzz

I got 47 on my first try and 64 my second. I had lost a lot of time on having to backspace and retype some words. BTW, I'm loving the "Seriously, WTF?" and "Limp Bizkit" tabs...I had a good laugh at that earlier.

Screen%20shot%202010-05-04%20at%203.19.08%20PM.png

yeah... getting better. :lol:

The funny part about this... I literally type with only the index and middle fingers of both hands, sometimes using thumb (yeah, thumb) for shift on the left side (I don't use the right side shift button at all).

62 with 0 wrong words.
But i could probably do it ALLOT faster with another keyboard, because my spacebar is glitchy, so sometimes it seems to create 2 spaces instead of one.. which is kind of annoying in this test, as it causes it to jump over to the next word(And giving me a faulty first word.), so i end up writing the word that was before and i get "off beat".
So i got 62 by writing carefully, just gently tapping the space bar instead of slamming it as you usually do when you write fast.

Edit: Just checked out my old IRC-average type-speed, and it was 12 chars every second(720 chars a minute.).. god damn i was fast. :lol:

Swedish was so much harder than english : (
English: 85 words 466 characters per minute
Swedish: 61 words 486 characters per minute
This was fun, but addictive.

Swedish was so much harder than english : (

Yeah, its because of our damn Å, Ä and Ö being located all the way to the right.. makes your fingers tie up in a knot in some words(Like: Tågräls).

Screen%20shot%202010-05-04%20at%203.19.08%20PM.png

yeah... getting better. :lol:

The funny part about this... I literally type with only the index and middle fingers of both hands, sometimes using thumb (yeah, thumb) for shift on the left side (I don't use the right side shift button at all).

:zombie: damn.... my best was around 80 so far :(

what do you mean with using shift? the words are all lowercase for me...
or were you referring to how you write in general?