9 songs + 27 mins. = No Way

I'd rather buy a cd full of good songs that's 27 mins long, than a CD with a couple of good songs that's over 60Min+ and filled with shit. For me, it's always been quality over quantity. And of course, I've bought SOTC. But if you're going to bitch about the length, it comes with a 34 min dvd, to shut you the fuck up. :)

How about this - St Anger lasts for fucking ages. Each song lasts about 8 minutes. It's an eternity of fucking putrid shite.

Scars...may be 27 minutes long but it's better than St Anger. Maybe Metallica should bear that in mind for their next "album". Long doesn't mean good.

This new album kicks fucking ass everybody loves Reign in Blood by Slayer and that shit was only 29 minutes, time is not an issue in my book talent is.

Glen is truly the most evil dude in Death Metal.

oooh... I like St. Anger. I also like S.o.t.C. What does that make me? *hides*

Long albums are good, short albums are good. If every album was the same length it would be boring. You need different album lengths and different genres for different moods. When im in a "go mental and want to burn churches to the ground" mood I listen to Deicide. And that is usually 50-75% of the time.

yes...

But short albums arent a rip off at all. Here in merry old England you have to pay 15-17 quid for most metal CDs [because no one has any taste round here] which only last half an hour such as Reign In Blood which cost me £16 I think [which to you americans is 23 Dollars!!!] but it was worth every penny [or cent] because its so damn good.

Scars is also very good, not as good of course but it was cheaper and I certainly aint complaining about the DVD. I am slightly pissed that I didnt find the Special European signed Deicide pick though....that would have been cool..

meh well

i wanted the pic ed. too. it would have been an import for me though, and i wont buy 2 copies :(

damn europeans. always get the better stuff.

i got the ltd pick, the slipcase, and the regular cd, and the lp . i support the best death metal scars deserved my money they really made a great album from the first song to the last keep up the brutality