a 80 minute Nevermore compilation cd?

tattooedsean666 said:
I am sorry sir but you are then only the king of Canada as I am fixated with compilations not only for myself but for friends and even strangers who see my comps listed over at myspace sometimes.
I do appreciate any help with a Nevermore one or 2 cd comp.
:D

OH YEAH?>!! MY DAD HAD A BIGGER PENIS AND HUMPED MY MUM GOODER

anyway, yeah, i'll let you know what i was thinking. Maybe tonight i'll get to work on one. minus the new album, keep in mind, since i don't have it yet except for the godawful watermarked .wma one.

i still haven't listened to the new album. I do however have the rip on my computer. The only songs i've listened to are the ones that have been released on the website.

Mumblefood said:
OH YEAH?>!! MY DAD HAD A BIGGER PENIS AND HUMPED MY MUM GOODER

anyway, yeah, i'll let you know what i was thinking. Maybe tonight i'll get to work on one. minus the new album, keep in mind, since i don't have it yet except for the godawful watermarked .wma one.

first off, that is way too personal information about your parents and gooder??? what would your english teacher think?:ill::Spin:

well, I will hold off my comp till I get the new cd and digest it.:headbang:

I did one not to long ago for a friend of mine and I made a copy for my kickboxing class.

Enemies of Reality
Ambivalent
Seed Awakening
Sea of Possibilities
Seven Tongues of God
This Sacrament
The Politics of Ecstasy
The Tianennmen Man
Precognition
Ophidian
Beyond Within
The Fault of the Flesh
Narcosynthesis
The River Dragon Has Come
The Sound of Silence

That's the best I can remember the order and what I put on there. I wanted to put the more aggressive tracks there while training. Bastards never played it, opting for hippity-hoppity Linkin Park instead. :rolleyes:

dit sean dl, it...they have this dutch accent type dude telling you little sayings like this is NEVERMORE blah blah, we work really hard, slog it out on the road, do the fans really enjoy it seeing us live, who feeds off us...believe me see me clearly.
ITS YOUR MIND, ENJOY IT. remember nevermore were more post- grunge than SOUNDGARDEN sorry to tell ya.

no dl for me, I like to have the first listen being in my car as I drive around after getting the cd in the mail.:Spin:

feverishly going thru all the cds trying to figure out what I want to put on it.
I know that I am going with narcosynthesis, inside four walls, the river dragon has come, the heart collector, engines of hate, enemies of reality, I,voyager so far. I have a feeling it will be tough to fit in an 80 minute comp.:Spin:

Seed Awakening, I, Voyager, Ambivalent and Enemies of Reality are my faves.. of those I picked Seed Awakening, Ambivalent and Enemies (I too have a nevermore mix cd that consists of POE, EOR, and DNB).