80 Minute Novembers doom comp.

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
If you were to make an 80 minute Novembers doom comp covering all their music to 1. turn on friends to the amazing novembers doom while at the same time give you a good 80 minute cd to listen to while driving on a road trip: what songs would you put on it and would you put the songs in any particular order to give it good flow?

I have made this post before but with another cd to mix songs in with the rest, I am curious about some good responses.

Well, I have already done this, because it is 35-45 mins. to and fro work everyday...ugh! Here is my list...

1. The Pale Haunt Departure (with that opening, where else could I put it)
2. For Every Leaf that Falls (EP version)
3. My Agony, My Ecstacy (one of my fav. ND tracks)
4. Searching the Betrayal
5. With Rue and Fire (another of my fav. tracks)
6. Within My Flesh
7. Torn (picturing Paul as The Reaper is priceless! haha!!)
8. In the Absence of Grace
9. Aurora's Garden
10. Dark World Burden
11. Silent Tomorrow
12. Amour of the Harp
13. Dark Fields for Brilliance

My first 6 songs are my favorites from each album, even the EP....then I put Dark Fields last, thought is was a good way to close the CD...and Amour of the Harp seemed like a good intro into Dark Fields..kinda worked backwards from there....
I dunno, just my take...I'm sure everyone else's will look different :)

well, I will definitely give you mine when I make it. I need to digest all the cds again and I will.
I know I have done this with other bands I enjoy. Some do it by setlists. Some do just their favorites. I take these things seriously.

I don't have my own radio show to play your songs to the public so I burn tons of these for friends who pass them on and on. I have turned many people onto bands they hadn't heard.

The number 1 member of the "not created quite yet" November's doom southwest fan club