A.Amarth 5-track soundclip

Midwinter_melancholY

¨‘°ºOrnamental adagiOº°‘¨
Nov 30, 2002
Belgium
www.hanenwurger.org
what is the exact order of five tracks on a soundtrack in order to get to know (and get into) amon amarth?

So what I'm trying to say: which are the five best amon amarth tracks and in which order should I listen to them to get to know about A.A.'s style?

Midwinter_melancholY said:
what is the exact order of five tracks on a soundtrack in order to get to know (and get into) amon amarth?

So what I'm trying to say: which are the five best amon amarth tracks and in which order should I listen to them to get to know about A.A.'s style?
some of there greatest songs are sorrow throughout the nine worlds, ...and soon the world will cease to be, without fear, bastards of a lying breed and, arrival of the fimbul winter.

Reactions: Eärendur Anwamanë
Yeah, five tracks is pretty limiting, being that there is three full length albums plus Sorrow throughout the Nine Worlds. Just go to their website and download the three songs they have there, if Victorious March isn't enought to convince to buy their CD, then I don't know what is. Also, the Metalblade website has a Death in Fire mp3

yes you are right, 5 tracks is pretty limiting considering that every one of their albums are excellent... and the first 5 songs on "Once Sent..." should be enough for you, but i'll give it a shot:

The Dragons' Flight Across The Waves
The Sound Of Eight Hooves
Death In Fire
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
Victorious March

all i can say is just go buy any of their cds and you won't be disappointed.

Ok thanks, I'll give every one of them a listen!

Tomasz, what I was trying to say: Give me the right image of amon amarth. If I look for myself, it's possible that I coincindentally pick the less excellent songs of a band, so I get the impression that Amon Amarth is not so good. If I listened to the titles provided here, I may get into Amon Amarth. But you can't be too sure. It will depend on my personal taste.

Cheerz!

The only one from the lists I found (on clean imesh) is A.A. - Amon Amarth and it's Qeued. Ride for vengeance is a track which was fully downloaded by now. And I must say I don't it's bad at all!

If I can't find them, I can prelisten their albums in my local metal store. But My curiousity has taken another spark to find more. A.o. on their official site, Golden Hall.

Try "Master of War" :) It gives you that kind of feeling that everyone else can (or will hehe) fall into the dust *starts to laugh very evil and insane*

Will do :)

Tracks I've found and listened to (I'm not a cd-burner, don't worry):

North Sea Storm (pretty good)
Last with Pagan Blood (dito!)
Burning Creation
Once sent from the Golden Hall
The sound of eight hooves (!)

+ the ones on the official site

Mmmmmm just like someone said Earlier, download all you can, seeing as my mIRC is fucked i have to use Kazaa to download whatever i can, Kazaa has most if not all AA songs......I strongly recommend A Fury Divine, Releasing Surtur's Fire, The Fall Through Ginnungagap & Thousand years Of Opression on top of the ones you already have.

Midwinter_melancholY said:
Will do :)

Tracks I've found and listened to (I'm not a cd-burner, don't worry):

North Sea Storm (pretty good)
Last with Pagan Blood (dito!)
Burning Creation
Once sent from the Golden Hall
The sound of eight hooves (!)

+ the ones on the official site

dude, "The Sound Of Eight Hooves" is one of the songs that got me into AA. One of their best IMO... seriously, buy The Crusher and/or Once Sent From A Golden Hall... you'll love them both.