Request to be signed by everyone

VikingMan

Sep 28, 2008
Montreal - Canada
I'm really jealous about the fact America has "An Evening With Amon Amarth" and there is not one in Europe, I know what you gonna say "Europe had bloodshed", well it's not enough :p

The request here is that everyone interested by having "An Evening With Amon Amarth" writes it down and maybe the band and the label will listen to us!!

EDIT : For everyone who might misunderstand my request : this is NOT a request to cancel the "An Evening With Amon Amarth" in America, but rather asking for shows like these in Europe.

I agree on that! It would be nice to see surtur rising in full in europe too sometime, but for now i´m just happy that a band like Evocation (that I personally know) ,that works hard gets this chance too be a opening band to Amon Amarth and hopefully get more fans and have a great time!

Well Amon Amarth never comes to N.America, (this is their 2nd time only); they tour Europe constantly. So you will get to a "Meet Amon Amarth" tour like 3 or 4 more times, while this might be America's only chance for that to happen. That is why I am going to the show in San Antonio, the date is SOOOO CLOSSEEEE

Hey moron, it will be their 10th tour of the US if I count correctly on their homepage. You were already corrected on that fact here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/dark-tranquillity/668307-amon-amarth-finally-us.html#post9695033

Troll?

Calling me moron gives me an idea of your poor intellectual level, because if you have understood what i wrote, you would've get the fact that i didn't ask for the cancellation of the "An Evening With Amon Amarth" but rather just a request to have one also in Europe, is there something wrong with that? I don't think so.
So before you might start writing words that would only show to the whole word how poor is your actual IQ, you might take some time thinking about it and understand what the meaning of each word, and don't forget one last important thing, respect is actually a sign of high esteem; you'll find the word "respect" in a dictionary -or just go to Wikipedia because i doubt very seriously that you would have one-.

Calling me moron gives me an idea of your poor intellectual level, because if you have understood what i wrote, you would've get the fact that i didn't ask for the cancellation of the "An Evening With Amon Amarth" but rather just a request to have one also in Europe, is there something wrong with that? I don't think so.
So before you might start writing words that would only show to the whole word how poor is your actual IQ, you might take some time thinking about it and understand what the meaning of each word, and don't forget one last important thing, respect is actually a sign of high esteem; you'll find the word "respect" in a dictionary -or just go to Wikipedia because i doubt very seriously that you would have one-.

Hey man chill... He wasn´t talking to you, he was responding to
NarkalepticNinja´s post

VikingMan said:
I'm really jealous about the fact America has "An Evening With Amon Amarth" and there is not one in Europe, I know what you gonna say "Europe had bloodshed", well it's not enough :p

The request here is that everyone interested by having "An Evening With Amon Amarth" writes it down and maybe the band and the label will listen to us!!

EDIT : For everyone who might misunderstand my request : this is NOT a request to cancel the "An Evening With Amon Amarth" in America, but rather asking for shows like these in Europe.

*COUGH*AUSTRALIA?*COUGH*

No amount of space for an evening with Amon Amarth? :guh:

Why too small? You've got neighbours too!

Since my main reason for spenindg my money on a 3 day California trip is that I get to hear SR live with the second show for each night, I'll say:
No!
Donät do it in Europe!
At least not the first tour, wait so I can brag about my experiences a bit first :lol:

But of course, I want them to play everything every time, all the time.
Instead of me listening to my mp3 player to work they should be playing live ni the tram, and at work.

In fact when I win that huge lottery thingy I've been waiting for I'll arrange some sort of Amon Amarth Open Air, and pay them and/or whoever need be enough so they'll perform all their songs they've made.
Could be a few days, or several shows per day, but I'll make it happen.
Just need to remember to buy that perfect lottery ticket first.

consider my tickets for those shows bought :p

In fact when I win that huge lottery thingy I've been waiting for I'll arrange some sort of Amon Amarth Open Air, and pay them and/or whoever need be enough so they'll perform all their songs they've made.
Could be a few days, or several shows per day, but I'll make it happen.
Just need to remember to buy that perfect lottery ticket first.

You want a Surtur Rising done entirely show. I want a Bloodshed Over New York of Once Sent, Avenger, Crusher, and Vs the World. Thats of course up to the band. Doubt itll ever happen but i can dream.

You want a Surtur Rising done entirely show. I want a Bloodshed Over New York of Once Sent, Avenger, Crusher, and Vs the World. Thats of course up to the band. Doubt itll ever happen but i can dream.

you can put a request too ;) and if there's one again in America i'll be there as i couldn't attend Europe's.
i'm sure the band will listen