A Black Metal Comedy, in the vein of Spinal Tap!

this ain't no spinal tap. i couldn't pay attention to it after 5 minutes. i fastforwarded to where it seemed to get funnier. good idea, but they could have done better.
gotta give it to them for the fat guys exercises and the two guys with their mom, however.

derbeder said:
this ain't no spinal tap. i couldn't pay attention to it after 5 minutes. i fastforwarded to where it seemed to get funnier. good idea, but they could have done better.
gotta give it to them for the fat guys exercises and the two guys with their mom, however.

I agree...it's a nice idea but badly executed. I lost my interest just after the "collection"-scene..

what's it called? everywhere I've looked them up all I could find is the s/t and when all the laughter has gone. though I've never heard of these guys up until now so I'll check those two out first. :Smokedev:

arzachel said:
what's it called? everywhere I've looked them up all I could find is the s/t and when all the laughter has gone. though I've never heard of these guys up until now so I'll check those two out first. :Smokedev:

voidwards is the name of the new one.

btw, the first 2 are also phenominal. so yea, check them out too

immortaltoilet.jpg

thanks for sharing this, i remember seeing the trailer quite a while back, but i totally forget about this then. i'm only about halfway in, but it's very funny so far.