A Black Metal Comedy, in the vein of Spinal Tap!

The first 20 minutes and the last ten suck, but the stuff in the middle is gold. The parts when they show the video and the guy doing the vocals in the studio are classic.

NineFeetUnderground said:
egg is fantastic, you panzy. and youre wrong anyway...THIS is an aquired taste:

cover_8116922005.jpg

lol, i slay myself.:lol:

catsareweird.gif

my favourite parts are when he talks about his mega drive games, "i'm so rich i can afford to buy any mega drive game i like" hahahahha the music video, studio recording and gig are also hilarious. great doco

The Poona of Peshwa said:
The first 20 minutes and the last ten suck, but the stuff in the middle is gold. The parts when they show the video and the guy doing the vocals in the studio are classic.

Yeah, i think it was a little slow to start off with, but the middle is classic.

And all of you douches saying that it's ten years too late and that it's no Spinal Tap, well, it's not, but it's not too late!

How many black metal pisstake comedies have you seen like this!??

Tap will remain the best rock pisstake ever, but this, coming from the extreme metal point of view, is fucking excellent in how it draws on some scenes in Tap but takes it's own course with weird scenes like the bit with the chips - I thought that was piss funny, the way that the mum feeds them that massive plate of chips!!

The dudes that made this video have been in touch with me (on Gayspace) and they said they are writing a pilot for a full series.

Sorted.

:headbang:

^ especially when it's used during the concert :lol:

and that animator: 'be careful, it's pretty dangerous!' :lol: