a black metalband with a black dude!

xxChaoticManifestoxx said:
Neither although, I posted to say...Welcome back Genocide Roach, haven't seen you post in a while. :D
yeah, it has been a while. i joined the air force, so i was gone for training, and then i got to my tech school and it took some time to get internet in my room. but alas, here i am. its good to be back
~gR~

That guy isn't black...He's just wearing dark corpse paint!

And I also find Profanity quite lovable. He's like a stray dog. At first you shoo him away for being pesty. But after awhile you get used to seeing the mutt at your door.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
And I also find Profanity quite lovable. He's like a stray dog. At first you shoo him away for being pesty. But after awhile you get used to seeing the mutt at your door.

That's not very oiriginal, that's been said about a million times to me on these forums.

nothing in my eyes. but there is a whole movement in blackmetal that is aryan. there are alot of people in the bm scene that think only white people should play. i forget what interview i read, but someone said that a black guy in a black metal band was an abomination or somthin. and varg, bein the dumbass he is, said that anyone with brown eyes are unfit and staring into brown eyes is like staring into someones asshole hehehe. now im not pinning this stereotype on everyone, but you cant deny the fact that these people exist. www.nsbm.com
~gR~