a COB sign I've made, if anyone wants to use..

td13 said:
no wait, whose roope?
new member?!

Why should he know that? The band member pages on cobhc.com weren't updated for months so don't blame him.

My advice: Check out some updated COB fanpages to get some more information. Does anybody know some good ones?

"Why should he know that? The band member pages on cobhc.com weren't updated for months so don't blame him"

This is a matter of years, not months :lol:

Zarok666 said:
Why should he know that? The band member pages on cobhc.com weren't updated for months so don't blame him.

My advice: Check out some updated COB fanpages to get some more information. Does anybody know some good ones?

hmmmmmm................... I think there is a good one... what's the name?! hmhmhm..... I've heard that even the cob members like it..... i think it's called scythes of bodom.... ah, but wait... your sig says the same! what a coincidence! :rolleyes:

> Lefties may shred faster than righties, according to science. They're smarter...

oh yeah, i remember that ..... i also remember a study that demonstrated that canadian french people are smarter than chinese :D :D :D

but seriously.. i see no reason for lefties to play with a guitar backwards. They would even have an advantage, since they would have more skill in their fretboard hand (left) where it's needed most.......

delt said:
> Lefties may shred faster than righties, according to science. They're smarter...

oh yeah, i remember that ..... i also remember a study that demonstrated that canadian french people are smarter than chinese :D :D :D

but seriously.. i see no reason for lefties to play with a guitar backwards. They would even have an advantage, since they would have more skill in their fretboard hand (left) where it's needed most.......

If you´re a lefty and start playing with a regular guitar you can then, after a while, move on to a lefty guitar and preety soon be doing somehthing like this.

088.jpg

mikequad.jpg

Alexander is the shit. Haha.. Taught me to play guitar (For as much as that's worth.. He shreds it up in Hellion).

Roope kicks ass, of course he has no problem filling the spot.. He's a guitar legend.. He will NEVER get the respect he deserves, and as much as I love him and Alexi together (which is more than any guitar duo I can think of)... Alexi is too "wild" (figures) and ahs such a stand out in-your-face personality that people really don't give enough credit to the rest of the band members he's with. He's a genious and composes almost everything he plays, including all parts of it. It's no wonder everyone else (but Henkka) has there on side project (Virtuocity, Sinergy, Valhalla, Warmen, and even Alexi has Kylähullut). So yea...

*coughs*

\m/COB OWNS... \m/

(What a useless mindless tangent... Cause.. Unknown)

delt said:

I'm better at calculus than YOU! :tickled: