Something I've always wondered.....

Dardarian

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2005
Hi everybody,

There's something I've been wondering for quite some time now:
Do any of the CoB bandmembers wear contact lenses?

I know this question sounds silly, but i'd like to know :) Don't know why, i was just wondering I guess. :oops:
I hope it's ok that I made a topic for this question, I was gonna post it in the 'ask Janne' thread but I found out it was locked. I'm new to the forums but I've been listening CoB for quite some time now and I really fucking love the music. I'm gonna try to see them live when they're in Amsterdam on Januari 27th.

at least he/she doesnt have a typical n00b nick (IchokeHoldsuckingNeedledCocknLoadedWildChildsDickByTheLakeBodom)

Dardarian said:
Hi everybody,

There's something I've been wondering for quite some time now:
Do any of the CoB bandmembers wear contact lenses?

I know this question sounds silly, but i'd like to know :) Don't know why, i was just wondering I guess. :oops:
I hope it's ok that I made a topic for this question, I was gonna post it in the 'ask Janne' thread but I found out it was locked. I'm new to the forums but I've been listening CoB for quite some time now and I really fucking love the music. I'm gonna try to see them live when they're in Amsterdam on Januari 27th.
:worship::worship::worship:

And to answer your question... I definitely wouldn't like to be in their shoes, headbanging like that on stage if I wore contact lenses.

-Gavin- said:
Best. first. Post. Ever.

LOL. I knew I could expect reply's like this one. Ask a silly question, get a silly anwser :p
But seriously, does anybody know?

E: @ Hylian: Nowadays moest contact lenses are soft lenses that kinda of 'suck' themselves to your eyes, so it won't really give you any trouble while you headbanging.

Dardarian said:
LOL. I knew I could expect reply's like this one. Ask a silly question, get a silly anwser :p
But seriously, does anybody know?

Well, you pass the test, you didn't go "ÅMG ARE U DED YET!".

But still, goddamn :loco:

Dick slap milkshake with frenchfries!

In other words to a post up above, headbanging with contact lenses is the same as without. I wear them and I go savage headbanging/moshing at shows haha

Are You Dead Yet? said:
Dick slap milkshake with frenchfries!

In other words to a post up above, headbanging with contact lenses is the same as without. I wear them and I go savage headbanging/moshing at shows haha

Yeah that's true, I never had one of mine fall out or something. But when I fall asleep drunk without taking then out my eyes do get pretty itchy and stuff lol.

Dardarian said:
lol. :)
Why is the ask Janne topic closed anyway? Too many questions?
Because everyone was owning him instead of asking questions and he closed the thread because he is a wee girl.
Welcome, btw. Where are you from?

BloodyScalpel said:
Because everyone was owning him instead of asking questions and he closed the thread because he is a wee girl.
Welcome, btw. Where are you from?

From the Netherlands :)

And yeah how do you mean owning? :p
I mean there isn't much chance of being owned when al you do is anwser questions, is there? :p

I think the excessive bashing and PWNAGE is what caused him not answer our questions, but the times when people flamed him were pretty funny.
You guys think he'd be butt hurt if we made fun of his receding hair line? :Spin: