Ghosts/Paranormal junk

Ask Codi about my paranormal experiences. Coincidentally, I'm watching Haunted House and Halloween attraction shows on the Travel Channel. The best one so far was about the Eastern State Penitentiary.

Yeah I've seen that one..but I can't stand how dramatized those ghost shows on TV are. The worst ones have the "ghost hunters" that go in with a bunch of random gizmos and meters..and they're like "Oh we're getting a reading of 5 here there's definitely a spirit present!"..It's so hokey

Of course, but no experiences, my experiences i think can be debunked as me suffering from sleep paralysis.........
:ill:

I thought i saw once in the mirror a blond girl in black sitting on my bed.
Ahhh this is why i hate mirrors, it all started with the bloody mary crap in elementary school then hearing real stories of people seeing things in mirrors o_O

^Dude, her image was sooo real :zombie: i totally freaked out.

When I was younger I believed in ghosts. I couldn't sleep at night because I thought there's a ghost in my room. Sometimes I even started to cry because I was so afraid...

Now I think that there's somebody in our house when I'm alone and when it's dark... I see and hear weird things then...
And a few weeks ago I heard a girl. She was in my room and cried.

I took this pic on the way to school. Dont remember when and i dont know what it is...you decide :lol:
kuva024mi3.jpg

I don't believe in Ghosts but I've awlays been a little freaked out about the Bloody Mary thing. And I was afraid of my tv after I saw The Ring.