Ghosts/Paranormal junk

Weissach

Oct 22, 2007
jersey
I've always been interested in ghosts..I believe my old house was haunted by the guy who originally built/lived there and died on the property. I also recall seeing an apparition of a small girl in my parents' bedroom when i was fairly young and it gave me quite a scare..so i was wondering do you guys believe in ghosts or have any stories to share?

My only other experience was a couple years ago when I was in my friend's empty old house right after he had moved out..I didn't know it was haunted at the time and I started hearing footsteps and noises upstairs. He later told me his grandma haunted the place and he had seen her there several times. freaky

Weissach
Trippin' on shrooms

? :p

Nah, I'm just joking. I actually DO believe in ghosts. It's a bit scary, how they can just pop up at any moment, but I find it really interesting.

id like to do some with jesus im getting my hydro shrooms today actually

are they stronger do u know ?

no shrooms are actually "hydro" because they are not plants. What that usually means is that they were grown indooors. If they are said to be "hydro" they are usually great quality!

When I put up my Layne Staley poster in my room, weird things began happening there, such as my door opening and closing by itself, the lights going off and on by themselves as well.

The night I put it up, I thought I felt someone sleeping with me, but as soon as I turned to the side, the feeling was gone.

no shrooms are actually "hydro" because they are not plants. What that usually means is that they were grown indooors. If they are said to be "hydro" they are usually great quality!

Those Shrooms are Hydro because they are grown in a hydroponics's system with uv lights and cute little sprinklers.

Ask Codi about my paranormal experiences. Coincidentally, I'm watching Haunted House and Halloween attraction shows on the Travel Channel. The best one so far was about the Eastern State Penitentiary.

He likes to think I'm mentally unstable because my dead grandmother has been by my side many times in the past and sometimess talks to me in times of need. Blame it on mental instability, desire for attention, redirected energy, whatever... it's part of my life and it's very real to me.