do you believe in GHOSTS?

do you believe in GHOSTS?

• nope, that's just nonsense.

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • yes! but I've never actually seen one.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • yes and I've seen ghosts!

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don't know what to think about it.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • ghosts are evil stuff. like demons y'know.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • other explanation *post it*

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
The part where the chick's mom finds her in the closet, you know what I'm talking about? It was some funny shit dude. My friend saw it in the theater and at the part where the closet opens and shows her, he's like "OH SHIT!!!" really fucking loud. Billy isn't the type that is scared of shit. Christ, me and him were the only ones who weren't scared when we brought the Ouija board to Franklin a couple years ago. Of course I'm not scared for my reasons and he wasn't because he's not a puss. Looking back I think it was his idea.

Anyways, he only told me about it. I would pay money to see that happen.

NP: Symphony X - Sea of Lies

I read all the post of this thread while I checked the forum before going to sleep. It's quite interesting. I dunno what to believe about this... I keep in mind that there's something in this world, something we don't know about, we can't understand... i dunno how to say it my english's too bad.

Couldn't you scan your pics, Sephiroth?

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
I read all the post of this thread while I checked the forum before going to sleep. It's quite interesting. I dunno what to believe about this... I keep in mind that there's something in this world, something we don't know about, we can't understand... i dunno how to say it my english's too bad.

Couldn't you scan your pics, Sephiroth?

It was so long ago that I completely forgot about the pictures. My buddy Billy still has them but I haven't talked to him in a while. He's been busy with work and he's always hanging out with his girlfriend. I too have been busy with work as of late.

Are you kidding? I just read all 5 pages of this thread, and you scared the shit out of me.... I demand to see the pictures so I can have closure.

chacal2.jpg

there.
Scary enough? :p

Oko_O

the next question is: how do i kill/help the ghost?

i have one in my house and he scares the hell out o me!!! Plus i can't sleep so what should i do? Do Ghosts need help like in the movie the sixth sense ?
or should i call the real Ghostbusters? :D