Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

• Absolutely, my experiences proved me He exists.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have strong faith in Him

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I guess I do, otherwise I would be lost.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Not really, but I don't discard the possibility.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Man-made rubbish!

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
So, insults are a sign of danger. I don't specifically recall threatening your life, wellbeing, bombing places because we don't agree, picketing funerals of soldiers and gays, etc.

Being obnoxious is one thing, I don't speak for us all.

Not all of us claim to have the answer, but you're being a fool by automatically rejecting everyone BECAUSE some might claim to. What has YOUR research led you to believe?

I'm tired of religious and spiritual apologetics. You reject science because its easier to assume a sky ghost or conciousness did it and controls your outcome rather than try and reason with evidence and physics.

"The truth stripped of its syrupy candy coating is a bitter pill the masses recoil from, counting their gold bricks they have earned in heaven." - Lionel Vogt

Random Beard said:
I'm tired of religious and spiritual apologetics.
me too.
.............and i have to get up and go to church with my wife tomorrow morning. whereupon i will sleep and occsionally wake to stare at hot teenagers.
the more i go to church, the less interested i am in christianity. although, i've always been fascinated with catholics because they're always fighting demon-possesed people and vampires and fun stuff like that.