do you believe in GHOSTS?

do you believe in GHOSTS?

• nope, that's just nonsense.

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • yes! but I've never actually seen one.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • yes and I've seen ghosts!

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don't know what to think about it.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • ghosts are evil stuff. like demons y'know.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • other explanation *post it*

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
I AM a ghost. I'm the etherial shadow of the boy that died at lake bodom, and I listen whit fascination to the Children Of Bodom musik to remind me how I died.

*disapear*

Btw, SSJ4, seeing that you like to go to ghost-"hot spots" and look them up to visit them; I conclude that you are very much a believer and edging towards the freak- or ghostsearcher-side.
Why else would you go run on a cemetary if you haven't lost anything there... (I did it once with some friends, just to check what the rant was about, and because they took me there, ... And I thought it was boring as hell to go to a cemetary...)

So, I might think you are a bit to susceptible, and your story seems very well edited and thought about! Cheers on that one!!

Don't really believe your story! Maybe if you weren't such a big ghost-hunter I could make a slight effort in believing it.

heh tut you dont believe men aren't you? WATCH YOURSELF! i might appear anywhere(in fact you never saw me so i could me anybody you'll see) Look for the guy whit an axe running fast toward you and screaming( this one cos you said im gay).

*dissapear*

Belgiantroll said:
Btw, SSJ4, seeing that you like to go to ghost-"hot spots" and look them up to visit them; I conclude that you are very much a believer and edging towards the freak- or ghostsearcher-side.
Why else would you go run on a cemetary if you haven't lost anything there... (I did it once with some friends, just to check what the rant was about, and because they took me there, ... And I thought it was boring as hell to go to a cemetary...)

So, I might think you are a bit to susceptible, and your story seems very well edited and thought about! Cheers on that one!!

Don't really believe your story! Maybe if you weren't such a big ghost-hunter I could make a slight effort in believing it.

I never said I was a ghost-hunter. I don't go around searching for ghosts (simply because I don't really need to) on a weekly basis or anything. I have a life you know. To be honest, I haven't been to Franklin in like........1 1/2-2 1/2 years. I simply go to have fun with friends, get drunk, explore the place and scare the shit out of my friends. I'm not like one of those fucking fat, middle age men/women on Sightings or anything nor am I even thinking about persuing a career in such a field. I'm going to school to work for our Government and the only way I will have a career in the paranormal field is if the CIA has a department like the fucking X-Files or some shit. :Spin:

NP: Symphony X - A Fool's Paradise

ok this is fucking weird, i was watching the video half way and suddenly theres no sound coming from my speaker and id already blast it at full volumn...i really wanna hear the audio one at the last part...