do you believe in GHOSTS?

do you believe in GHOSTS?

• nope, that's just nonsense.

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • yes! but I've never actually seen one.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • yes and I've seen ghosts!

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don't know what to think about it.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • ghosts are evil stuff. like demons y'know.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • other explanation *post it*

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
It's not that bad. You just have to keep open minded. A lot of people don't believe in anything supernatural and that is sad. You know what's even worse? People that believe that we, the human race, are actually the only living civilization in the universe. The universe is full of a shitload of galaxies, let alone planets. You know those dudes who created the human clone(s)? They said that the technology came from alien technology. Either they are telling the truth, or they are fucking crazy. I do believe in aliens though because I myself have seen U.F.O.s, or at least think they were/are U.F.O.s.

Originally posted by Stun
I have seen many a thing that many ppl would call a "ghost". And I have heard voices... one time, a few years back, I woke up and was lying in bed, trying to get back to sleep, and I heard a very deep voice yell "KILL!"... it seemed to be coming from inside my head, and I thought I might have said it involuntarily or something weird but my parents didn't hear anything. Also, it wasn't anything like my voice... weird huh? And then I tried to go back to sleep, and I I heard a different (female) voice whisper "Mark" (my name), and it sounded like it was right beside my ear. I got freaked out a bit but told myself it was just my silly mind. I heard a third voice before falling asleep, off in the distance, and I think it said "shut up", but it's hard to remember, as this was quite a few years back and I was half into sleep-mode.

Dude, I've had same experiences. One time I was gonna go to sleep, and stood in the middle of my room watching out of the window, when i heard a female voice(i think) at the back of me whispering my name, scared the hell outta me, cant explain it.

One time I was in "semi-sleep" like you said you were yourself.... anyway then i heard the excatly same kinda voice whispering my name, but i also hallusinated of some ghostly hands over my head. What was really scary in that, is that i couldn't move(happened to me couple of times) anyway all that can explained with a sleeping disorder thing(read about it in the net, it has a medical term of its own and all...) So i cant really say that i've experienced any ghosts. I believe that our imagination can be really tricky sometimes...

Originally posted by SSJ4SephirothX
You guys wanted some stories, so here they are:

It all started 12-13 years ago. I was 7 years old. I lived in a town in Eastern Washington called Moses Lake. I went over to my friend Eric's house to stay the night, who lived in the middle of fucking no where. He had a shitload of property and sure enough, right smack-dab in the backyard, was a cemetary. Not the type of cemetary that you are thinking. Back during the war (either Vietnam or WWII) Moses Lake had a big part in it. The base, which is now a housing community (known as "The Ghetto of Moses Lake"), served as the big military base. There are currently even underground abandoned missle silos there. Anyways, Eric's backyard had a little grave site with no tombstones, just wooden crosses. I can't really remember, but there was a shitload. We went for a walk to go fuck around. I remember it felt like we were gone for like a half of an hour, but it was actually a couple of hours. Later that night, after playing a shitload of Bubble Bobble on NES, we went in his room to play with legos. It was like 1 AM and we heard some noises in his kitchen. We went out there and saw a spirit. I can't really remember much other than looking into the spirit while it looked at, more like into, me. Ever since then, strange things occured. I didn't tell anyone about this until 7-8 years ago. I was in 7th grade over at my friend Jesse's house. At this time, I was living in the Seattle-Tacoma area. I was telling Jesse, his brother, Aaron, Josh and Travis about this shit. They of course, didn't buy it. Not long after we stopped talking about it, Trixie (the cat) and Sparky (the dog), who were in the room with us, started going apeshit. The doorknob on Jesse's room door started shaking and the lights started flickering. The next day, we were walking behind his house to go over to Aaron's house because his mom always gave us cigarettes. I didn't see it but everyone, except for Travis, did. What they saw was in the attic. Jesse's house had a window in the attic which could be seen in the backyard. They saw a little fat kid with barbwire wrapped around his neck. After that incident, I started to think that I was some kind of host. I always had spirits around me but didn't think too much about it. I learned to cope with it. Ever since that thing at Jesse's though, is when I started thinking that. One main reason is because the little fat kid never left the attic. About one or two years later, I was over at my friend's neighbor's house. We were having a little party because she was watching their house while they were out of town. I was telling them about this and Cortney didn't believe me. I kept on trying to explain to her, but she was in denial. A short while later, she began getting hot flashes and started feeling really sick. The next day, she felt better. I asked her if she believed me, and she said yes. About a year or two ago, a few of my friends went to a abandoned mining town near here name Franklin. When this place was active, a mine shaft blew up and killed a shitload of people. After that, everyone started dying. They went there, with a digital camera. I didn't go. When they got back, Brian showed me the pictures. In almost every picture, there was glowing, floating orbs. Brian even got a picture of a tree in the shape of a hand. Levi, being the twisted fuck he is, took a shovel with them because he was going to dig up a grave. He didn't do it all the way. About a couple weeks later, we all got together and decided to go. After we parked our cars at the gate and did a shitload of walking, we finally made it to the enterance. Levi gave us a speech about if we see or hear something, not to freak out. Me, knowning and seeing everything that I do, didn't worry at all. We got in there and everything was cool. We finally made it to the mine shaft which has a wire steel gate thingy over it, so no one falls down it. The shaft's depth is more deep than the Spaceneedle (Seattle) is tall. We hung out there for a little while and got drunk. Levi had said we might see miner's spirits walking around with lanterns. We brought a video camera there. I have the tapes, but still haven't watched. After a few hours of walking around, we decided to head back to our cars. As we were walking through the cemetary area, Levi led us to the grave he had dug up. It was filled. We were walking, almost out of there. There is this tombstone in the shape as the Washington Monument. After Eric, not the same Eric as before, walked past it, it fell and almost hit him in the leg. No one bumped it. We decided to be respectful to the dead and put it back up where it belonged. It took four of us to put it back up. That night, I saw three miners, and also, the hand tree Brian had showed me. I went back there a couple more times and showed people, each time seeing more than before. We even took a Ouija board out to the mine shaft, but my friend Danny's sister saw something and freaked out. Levi told me about this cemetary in a little town just north of Seattle called Moltby. He went up there with Jennifer to check it out, because he heard some good shit about it. They got up there and started asking around about the cemetary. Everyone they asked said that they haven't heard anything of it. They decided to go to some libraries to search for some resources to tell them where it was located. Everything that might of helped them find it had the pages ripped out of them. Finally they gave up and decided to try something else. Jennifer went into an antique store fake crying, and believe me, she can do it pretty fucking good. The lady who owned the place or whatever asked what was wrong. Jen said that she is trying to complete her family tree and knows that her grandpa was buried at the Moltby cemetary, but couldn't find it. She said that she asked people, but they just played stupid. The lady broke down and told her how to get there. They went there, but didn't see shit. The reasons why Moltby is such a big deal is because of two main reasons, that I know of. One, it was homecoming or some shit and this chick who was into black magic heard that if you say some shit and stab a dagger into this certain grave, something happens. She went, said her thing, and stabbed the dagger. She died of a heart attack. Scared to death. Apparently, this weird thing was that a hand was supposed to come up and take you in. Instead of that happening to her, when she stabbed the dagger into the grave, she stabbed her dress, thinking it was the hand. There is also supposed to be what is called, the 13 steps to hell. Which is what it sounds like. Thirteen steps that lead to a door or something, that lead to somewhere that sucks. I was going to look for them and check it out if I found them, but still haven't been to Moltby.

I always see spirits. Most of the time, it doesn't freak me out. But sometimes, like tonight, I saw one that freaks me out so much, I'm getting chills down my spine just thinking about it. Also, this morning, when I was asleep, I woke up to my empty beer cans rattling. I said, "Shut the fuck up!", and it stopped. A little bit later, like 30 seconds, it started again. I said, "Fucking shit! I'm trying to sleep man, can you cut it out?", being nice. It stopped, but I don't know if it started again because I fell back asleep. What's weird about that too is that I am a heavy sleeper. I have slept through storms and earthquakes. A few cans rattling shouldn't wake me, but it did.

I have more, short things I could of added, but I feel that would be pointless and that this should be effecient enough. Believe me or not, I know what I know.

BTW...I'm not fucking psycho. ;)

Are you sure that those empty beer cans had nothing to do whit it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have an update. For those of you who have read my giant post at the end of the first page will know what I am talking about. My friend Billy just got back from California. When he was there, he got pictures developed of when we went to Franklin. I don't have the pics myself, but am going to get some made (luckily he kept the negatives). I did, see the pics though. OMFG! Sure enough, orbs everywhere. He took a picture down the mine shaft. The shaft is completely dark, no light what-so-ever. That is where mostly everyone died. I saw the pic. There must of been hundreds of orbs down there. A fucking shitload. Like I said before, just about every pic contains an orb. One pic, there is an orb right next to my head. Of course, I am not suprised. There is this one pic though, of me and Jennifer (my friend Brandon's girlfriend) standing in the middle of what used to be a house, which is now exposed to the open air. In the sky, right by us, is the brightest fucking orb I have ever seen. There is another pic of that scenario too. The orb is now way behind us. The pics were taken one after another. I wish I had them on my computer so I could show you guys....I just thought you all would like to know.

I wish I had some pics on my computer, that would be some proof. Okay, go on Google or Yahoo or whatever and do a search for Maltby Cemetary. Also, check for Franklin Cemetary, see if anything comes up of that. Since Franklin is a common name, make sure its the Franklin Cemetary in Washington State. Read up on that shit, look at some pics.