A collection of excellent reviews

This is what you'd expect from In Flames, a solid metal album that won't disappoint anyone who ever was into them before, or anyone into melodic quality metal for that matter. In Flames still are the undisputed champions of the melodic Gothenburg scene, though Dark Tranquillity is giving them a run for their mummy nowadays... I know I gave Dark Tranquility's new album a 7 1/2 rating... I'll give this one the same score actually." "But you said that In Flames were still the champions bla bla..."

Yeah, I also said "fuck you" earlier in this review. In Flames always releases quality albums, Dark Tranquility does not. That's what I base my opinion on. I should have stuck to the "fuck you" part only and skipped the explanation, that would have looked more metal. Ok, forget you read that.

Y'know, even if we really all do have our own opinions.....this is just WRONG.

Originally posted by markgugs
Yo Lord, have you listened to either of the new records from 'Beyond The Embrace' or 'Ablaze My Sorrow'? Just curious as to how you'll insult people in those reviews. Love 'em myself but interested in your opinion.

I have the Ablaze album and there´s a good chance of me reviewing it. I like it, let´s stay at that for now.

Everybody else, thanx for acknowleding my domination.

Lord K's my idol too. I found his reviews amusing, and The Project Hate just kicks too much ass for words. But considering that distribution SUCKS for their stuff in America, I don't have their albums, but I have burnt Cybersonic Superchrist on cd. Once I find it somewhere, I'm buying it, and supporting Lord K. Btw K, you anticipating the new 'Thrax album too? :) Plus, I liked Reroute better than Nothing, by a little. There's more memorable stuff on RTR than on Nothing, which seems like it just Meshs together, like someone said in a review...wonder who.

Cool you dig the band man, I know we fucken dominate.
I also know that Massacre Records fucked up the releases big time over in the States and the albums are very fucken hard to find over there. Unfortunately, there´s nothing we can do about it. Hopefully this will get better as we are about to sign a new deal, after finally getting out of Massacre. If you are on cable, hook up with me over AIM and I can send you the second album. LordKTPH is the screen-name.

I´m definitely looking forward to the new Thrax album, though personally I think they started to suck after "Among the living". I´ll give the new album some spins for sure and might as well review it for White Trash Devil when the time comes.

On the subject of In Flames, I agree with you. Which you prolly already knew after reading the reviews.

That's funny you mention Massacre as pretty much sucking. I was hanging with Henry, the drummer from Imagika, a couple weeks back and he was telling me that Massacre sucked too, and that's why it's hard to find some of Imagika's stuff. Blegh.

Delete the "M" is Massacre and you get all that they are.
Fucken amateurs with no interest other than building up a huge back-catalogue.
I have never worked with a label this unfuckenprofessional, then remember I was on Black Mark back in the early 90´s.

I wish them nothing but hell.

k-mazza-decibel.jpg

now that's what i call a beard... praise the lord :D

Okay okay goddammit fuck me and everything about me..I submit..I realize this looks foolish as hell but I guess everyone bows at some point. If you fuckers will just not give me hell for realizing my mistakes I will say that Lord K wails..he does. Shit I feel like a little bitch.

Originally posted by Masters Apprentice
You should stop writing reviews and get that album with Mikael Akerfeldt out already.

Thing is that J and Peter of Entombed are quite busy with the band at the moment, as is Candlemass´Leif Edling. Mike has his shit to do as well I guess. At one point we hope to make this album, but when, we have no idea.

In the meantime, I´ll continue to write for magazines and websites.

Soilent Goat, it´s ok. Making mistakes is easy, andmitting them is the hard part.

Ah, cool. I can't wait for it, Entombed and Opeth are two of my favourite bands. I had no idea you were actually a musician..I read some of your stuff on TPH and saw you jammed with Grave..respect++.

I also have the "The Project Hate" unmastered Killing Helsinki promo..and it sounds great so far although I'll wait to hear the master before passing judgement.

Originally posted by NecromancerAlpha
Some of the worst reviews iv ever read...

Some of the worst spellings I´ve ever read.

Masters, yeah, I played with Grave for a supposed tour that didn´t happen. Me and J ended up doing TPH though so I´m not that sorry over it.
Cool you have the live-cd, it won´t be out until February now it seems. I think the mastering is done now, but I haven´t heard that one yet.

Before "Killing Hellsinki" comes out we are off to the studio to record our next full-length, all the info is at the site.

I gotta say, I think I've found who I want to be like when I grow up.

Your reviews are great, they're just what they should be, personal opinions.

I also have to praise the fact that you stick by your opinions and your self when people attack you, that takes some guts man.

Kudos on the reviews again.

Man, I´m too old, too experienced and too fucken good to actually let people´s negative comments affect me. All I can do is explain my side of it, usually people understands and and reflects over the fact that I am right. Even if I´m wrong I´m right.
Ofcourse a review should be written from a personal view. I can´t review a band and not give my personal thoughts on it. I listen to a a very big spectrum of music, I know what I talk about. If something sounds like shit, it is shit, if something sounds decent, it´s decent, if something sounds excellent, it is excellent.
Atleast to me, and that´s what the reviews are based on.
Myfuckenself and my thoughts on the band in question. Some people just can´t take the fact that I bash their fave-band, then take this: I don´t givea flying fuck about what you think. Unless you have written something yerself and proven you´re oh-so wonderful skills in writing, shut the fuck up and go to bed.

And thanx for the kind words on the reviews Nightmarez.