A collection of excellent reviews

Wow, I´m so hurt. I haven´t been this hurt since I broke my knuckles on a kid-who-bashed-my-reviews´face.

Ego-stroking? They are fucken ego-everything. Not just stroking for fucks sake. Why bother about the band itself when you can talk about how wonderful and talented I am.

You just don´t fucken get it do you?
And it´s no my style that´s borderline, it´s my personality.

Just admit you wanna be me and go on reading the reviews, you can´t satisfy everyone and that´s not the point. I´m not going to lose any sleep over you not liking them, but I sure as fuck had a good few seconds replying to yer post.

Nah, when I think about it, suck my newly shaved coyote.

Originally posted by Vim Fuego
A warning everybody, don't bother reading the reviews. They do not tell you much about the albums, and Lord K's style is borderline illiterate and basically just ego-stroking.

I see this P-O-S-E-R (Fuego) made it over here too.. if ya'll want to hear his review as he tells it, Cannibal Corpse had done more for metal than Suffocation or Immolation.

Hmm, sure does smell poserific around here.. :lol:

Originally posted by Papa Josh
I see this P-O-S-E-R (Fuego) made it over here too.. if ya'll want to hear his review as he tells it, Cannibal Corpse had done more for metal than Suffocation or Immolation.

Hmm, sure does smell poserific around here.. :lol:

I've never reviewed Suffocation or Immolation. I'm not allowed to. They're for elitists only. But I'm allowed to review Cannibal Corpse, because they're a poser band. Thank you for pointing that out Papa Roach, I never would have noticed otherwise.

Originally posted by Vim Fuego
I've never reviewed Suffocation or Immolation. I'm not allowed to. They're for elitists only. But I'm allowed to review Cannibal Corpse, because they're a poser band. Thank you for pointing that out Papa Roach, I never would have noticed otherwise.

ouch, he called me papa roach, I think I'm gonna.. :cry: :cry:

If you mean elitist in that my ears know good music better than you, I would have to say you are probably right. Any fool who can sit there with a straight face, call himself a fan of brutal death metal, and then try and belittle the accomplishments of Immolation or Suffocation... well, let's just say I wouldn't take your review of anything into consideration, aside from maybe to consider wiping my ass on the paper it was written on.

This guy actually said that Corpse were better than Suffocation because they still have a record deal! That they have done more for death metal... "One dimensional and dull as fuck" are words he uses to describe Pierced From Within!?!?!?! And Frank Mullen, an "awful vocalist?"

Beg to fucking differ....

Beg to fucking differ all you like. It's an opinion.

And don't quote me out of context, dickhead. I said Cannibal Corpse had secured themselves a better record deal than Suffocation, and had earned more publicity than Suffocation.

me papa roach,

If you mean elitist in that my ears no good music, I would have to say you are probably right. Any fool who can sit there with a straight face, call himself a fan of Immolation or Suffocation... well, let's just say I would take anything into my ass.

This guy actually said that Corpse still have a record deal! "One dimensional and dull as fuck" are words to describe Pierced From Within And Frank Mullen, an "awful vocalist"

Beg to fucking differ....

See what happens when things are quoted out of context?:rolleyes:

I didn't misquote you, you worthless little shit... anyone can follow this thread and see that... but you blatantly misquote me in some attempt to get a laugh at my expense, only making yourself look like the fool, as I'm sure most would attest.

Oh well, enjoy talking to the moderator.... POSER.

I didn't misquote you, you worthless little shit... anyone can follow this thread and see that... but you blatantly misquote me in some attempt to get a laugh at my expense, only making yourself look like the fool, as I'm sure most would attest.

Oh well, enjoy talking to the moderator.... POSER.

Who's having a laugh?

I shall enjoy my conversation with the moderator, telling him/her about your defamatory remarks.

ahah! I read all of Lord K's reviews quite a while ago. Probably around 4-5 months ago.. I stumbled across one for some reason or another...I was probably looking for a review of an album... then I decided to read another, and after that I found myself reading all of them.

You rule Lord.

After some problems with my hotmail account not being accessible, I´m now back, with a different but same name. Missed and admired as always.

And as a first treat for you fuckers, here´s some good reading for you.

Interview with Sweden´s 2 Ton Predator.

And ofcourse some reviews:

Aurora Borealis

Thorium

Velcra

And to the guy wondering if there´s a reason everyone´s worshipping their favourite-Lord: Ofcourse it is. What´s not to worship about a 6.7 giant with a halfmeter beard, incredible talent and awesome looks?

I wish I could help you with this... And I think I can as I know the second album is really hard to find due to the incompetence of ex-label Massacre. Hook up with me over www.aim.com (if you don´t have that installed), SN is LordKTPH. If you have a connection other than modem I can send you the second album over that. I guess that´s better than not having it at all. If you badly want a real copy, try ordering it thru www.cdnow.com or something like that, I know they held it some time back anyways. I think there´s some info about some sites as far as getting the albums goes on our official site at www.theprojecthate.net . Holler if you need any help. And thanx for the support.