A couple of questions for Glenn

Apr 3, 2004
Nashville, TN
Hey Glenn,

Look forward to seeing you in 57 days, not like i am counting or anything. I have searched the board and have not seen the answer to this. I am going to be coming in on Friday. What time can i come by and pick up my gold badge. Since the show starts early this year, I want to make sure I leave Nashville in plenty of time to pick up my gold badges and check in at the hotel. I appreciate your help.

Also, i may be jumping the gun here but i have not seen your "teasers" about the bands for next year. How many are playing for the first time in the US etc. I love that post.

Thanks for everything you do and will see you soon.

Brand

That information is sent via the gold badge mailing list. If you have not been receiving the updates, email me privately so I can investigate.

I have not posted a teaser yet as I'm still working on the roster. I will once I'm done (I'm guessing mid-August).

Probably in mid-August.

Glenn either you are the most organized person in the world or you sleep even less than I do. How do you fit in things like a wedding/marriage, vacations etc into what must seem like a FT ProgPower job, promoting other shows, and your regular job. Jeez i feel like even more of a slacker now.

Glenn either you are the most organized person in the world or you sleep even less than I do. How do you fit in things like a wedding/marriage, vacations etc into what must seem like a FT ProgPower job, promoting other shows, and your regular job. Jeez i feel like even more of a slacker now.

*Grin* Glenn is indeed very driven and extremely organized when it comes to his festival. And not to further rub it in, but he's also an excellent husband and daddy.

~Jen

Thank y'all - Dave, Paul and Stan - I really appreciate that! You made me smile. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all soon.

~Jen

You guys have kids???? Didn't know.
How many children?

Yes, one daughter that's 11. :D

b2649c4a.jpg

~Jen